TV, Desk, DS for sale

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by coby, Apr 6, 2010.

1. V

V I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Glad we had a chance to get to know each other, Coby, and the timing of the job offer is good news in many ways, including the (relative) ease of getting a visa for your bride to be, should you now choose to marry in the U.S., instead of Mexico.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2010
  2. SamCancun

SamCancun Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Coby, are the TV and Desk still available?

3. SamCancun

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Also, we'll take the blender and anything else that could come in useful, we're moving into our first place next week, fingers crossed and we need stuff desperately, anyone selling a fridge or a stove, plus a half decent couch/sofa/three piece suite (no wooden beasts please, must be able to lie/sit on comfortably and cause homer style dribbling whilst falling asleep to tv). Can you PM me a number so we can come and look?

4. mormis

mormis I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Coby, good luck on the new life plans, too bad you're moving out tho, it is paradise there you know? lol

how much for the DS? ive been wanting to get one since forever and just cant lol

5. SamCancun

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If Cobys DS has already gone, my wife is selling hers for $1200 pesos with Mario Kart and NEW Super Mario Bros.. It's Silver and it's a couple of years old but works great. Also got the pen for it but no box or instructions, sorry.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice