Tucancun **** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 22, 2005.

1. jperkin1

jperkin1 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jason

Thanks so much for keeping us up with all the info you're getting!

2. 3stooges

3stooges Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Contact person?

Does anyone know of someone who assigns rooms here. Would like to forward requests by e-mail or phone before our trip. :)

3. jperkin1

jperkin1 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This is the information I received. I did e-mail them and did not get a response, so I'm not sure whether it works, or not. I plan on trying again, maybe they're just overwhelmed with the re-opening??

Thanks for preferring Barcelo Hotels & Resorts. Would you please find below the telephone number and E-mail address of the reservation department of the hotel, they will be glad to help you with your requests.

bookings@barcelotucancun.com

T + 52 998 89 15 906

Julio Fco. Abad.
    Customer Service
    Call center USA & Canada
    Barcelo Hotels & Resorts
    sac5.op5@barcelo.com
    1-800- BARCELO

4. jperkin1

jperkin1 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    3stooges - have you had any luck? I sent another e-mail but still have not gotten a response.

5. 3stooges

3stooges Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Contact

:cool: We're going to wait until about a week to ten days out before making our requests. Don't want the info to get lost or buried.

6. jperkin1

jperkin1 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are 2 weeks away. Sent another e-mail, and still no response. I will call the 800 # sometime this week, as I'm rather nervous about how things are. Sure do wish that someone that has been there/is there would post something/anything..... :shock: Know that the people that went on the 22nd shoud have returned by now, perhaps they do other things than post on the internet on a daily basis?? What's up with that?? :wink:

7. inhocdoss07

inhocdoss07 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Here we go again....... from tripadvisor. I'm really starting to wonder????

"I was supposed to go to Tucancun from May 8 to 15th. I received a call today from my travel agent stating that the resort was not "Up to standards" so we will no longer be able to stay there. We are being moved to Barcelo Maya Beach Resort in the Mayan Riviera, It is an upgrade so I do not care much, except for the fact I was looking forward to the nightlife in Cancun...but apparently Play Del Carmen has great nightlife too!!!!! If you are going to this resort I suggest you speak with your travel agent before hand. Anways, have a good trip all of you (I know I will!)"

Screw that, if I have to stay in playa, I'll be pissed. Once again....if anyone has any UP TO DATE info on the Tucancun, please post. I know there are a lot of people about to leave. I'm thinking it's an overbooking issue because I know some people are there right now. ???????????????

8. inhocdoss07

inhocdoss07 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Like last time this happend... everything is fine. My TA came to the conclusion that they overbooked with all of those great specials. If your going in a week or 2 and have not got called by your agent, your fine. There are no problems with the hotel. I'm staying off of tripadvisor until I get back, it's causing too much trouble. For further confirmation, someone is on there way to the hotel right now and is posting back soon. Man, it seems as if the world grows smaller everyday.

9. monymony3471

monymony3471 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Got this today:

Good Afternoon Ms. XXXXXXX,

Thank you for contacting Barceló Hotels & Resorts.

The Barceló Tucancun Beach is working and there are rooms available. Some clients have moved because they have chosen to go to our property in the Riviera Maya, but there is availability in the hotel in Cancun.

Best Regards,
    Carolina Marin
    Customer Service
    Call Center USA & Canada
    Barcelo Hotels & Resort
    TEL: 01 800 BARCELO (2272356)
    EMAIL: sac5.op3@barcelo.com
    www.barcelo.com

10. inhocdoss07

inhocdoss07 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah, that's what I thought. Glad everything is cool.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice