Tucancun **** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 22, 2005.

1. Newf

Newf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    last word is that the Tucancun is open with still a few more things to do. Some painting,lights and theater is not finished. No matter to me. I will be staying there starting tomorrow as planned.

See whoever there.

2. smilerxx

smilerxx Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    whooo...hooooo....

only 14 days till we get there 8th may till 22nd anyone else there at this time :lol:

party time!!!!

3. berries

berries Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Myself and 5 other girls will be there May 13th-20th....getting close :)

4. Newf

Newf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    been here for two days very hot and things at the hotel are great. new things to do and see every day.

food and people are great

5. inhocdoss07

inhocdoss07 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    FLOODING!!!!

Has anyone else heard that 2 buildings at Tucancun have flooded. It was posted on tripadvisor tonight but I have heard nothing else. The guy/girl that posted said they were scheduled for April 29th and have been moved down to Playa. If anyone gets any info, please post. I'm going on May 10th, but I know a few of yall are going sooner. This sucks. The post stated that their travel agent called them earlier this evening. I'd advise everyone leaving soon to call your agent to make sure everything is cool. Hopefully this is a minor problem, but 2 floors drenched sounds pretty bad.

6. monymony3471

monymony3471 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So, were two floors flooded or two buildings. That's a big difference.

7. inhocdoss07

inhocdoss07 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sorry about that. The posts stated 2 floors and then he reposted that the travel agent said it was 2 buildings. You can see the posts under forums on tripadvisor for Tucancun. I spoke to my travel agent this morning and she has not gotten any word, so she is checking directly with the hotel and contacting me later. Last night I called Funjet and they said that they were moving people to Barcelo Maya earlier this week. It's one f'ing thing after another.

8. inhocdoss07

inhocdoss07 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Latest info regarding flooding... not sure what to believe anymore.

From Tripadvisor: "I'm not sure how helpful this is but I called the 800 barcelo number and they told me that it was a problem with hot water and that some people had complained and they had moved them (if they wanted to be moved) to the other Barcelo resort. We are arriving next Thursday and they told me there wasn't a water main break, everything is up and running and we shouldn't have any problems. He also said the hot water situation had been resolved. I sure hope the information they were giving out is correct."

Very different from the original post saying 2 buildings being flooded. And for that 800 Barcelo number... they know less info than the guy who hangs out in front of our office playing the guitar.

9. inhocdoss07

inhocdoss07 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Flooding

I guess the guy that posted that stuff about Tucancun water main break on Tripadvisor was high or on acid. I received this just minutes ago.

Dear Jason,

I just spoke with our On-Site TNT representative in Cancun, who just verified with the hotel directly that the property is perfectly fine.

I apologize for any misunderstanding and wish you the best on your upcoming vacation.

Kind Regards,
    Miros Tejeda
    Customer Service
    TNT Vacations

10. monymony3471

monymony3471 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think people do stuff like that just to scr*w with other people. :evil:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice