Tucancun **** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 22, 2005.

1. spradioman

spradioman Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks a lot Steve! Everyone here appreciates your help!! :D

2. Old Guy

Old Guy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    For those worried about the hotel and the beach. We were staying next door at Villas Marlin for February & March and watched all the work going on at Tucancun. They appear to have done a great job, refurbished the pool area, all new palapas, everything shined up nicely..
    The beach is back, big time. The recovery program is working just great. You will have a beach about 200 feet deep to lay/play on. And of course, you are located right behind Plaza Kulkulcan, a very high class indoor mall.

3. Newf

Newf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    great news thanks for the update 20 days and counting

4. inhocdoss07

inhocdoss07 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Has anyone heard if the 22nd still stands? Only 2 weeks left, making sure they are not going to extend the opening date.

5. spradioman

spradioman Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    22nd is as good as gold. Barcelo confirmed this as well as some posts I've read which indicate the upgrades etc. are very nice....eluding that the upgrades had been completed.

6. scorpio_gal

scorpio_gal Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Anyone going to be at the Tucancun the week of May 24-31? I am taking my son and his friend for a grad trip----what are the must do things in Cancun??

7. inhocdoss07

inhocdoss07 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Get drunk.

8. sweetangel

sweetangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Urget!!

Urgent!! Was told by my travel agency that the Tucancun will not be opening on the 22nd. We leave on the 23rd for our trip. Can anyone tell us if the hotel is actually opening tomorrow or not. Thanks

9. spradioman

spradioman Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Don't worry!! I have been chatting back and forth with a person from the Barcelo all week. As well, I just got off the phone with my travel company and she said that is old information. I think your travel agent has some outdated info!!

ps. I arrive in 5 days. I'm not worried. :cool:

10. sweetangel

sweetangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We were also told that the construction is still majorly underway. So we would not have all the ammenities that the hotel has to offer and that we would probably be kept up at night. Is any of this true?

Thank you for your help!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice