Tucancun **** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 22, 2005.

1. Lynne

Lynne Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    They had a gift shop that sold water, soda, and juices when we were there last July.

No irons though. You can purchase small travel irons pretty inexpensively, however anything than needs ironed probably isn't a good idea for a trip to Cancun.

Spent time partying, not ironing. :lol:

2. Denise

Denise Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    They have a gift shop on the entrance level. My friend bought bottled water there. You can bring food back. They don't mind. The manager's name is Hugo Rodriguez. Seems like a cool guy. I met him once. He sent me the Mexican coffee recipe, via e-mail.

3. suzqt

suzqt Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was just there the end of Jan 2005 and there was NO gift store at the hotel.
    There is a mall across the street to buy water and soda and any other things you might need.
    I would only stay here if it was free. The food and drinks were BAD.
    Hotel staff were totally RUDE.

4. Denise

Denise Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The gift shop was on across the hallway, from the El Caffee buffet; main level, near the hotel entrance.

5. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well when I was there several years ago the staff was great.

They had a snack bar out by the pool, which was handy you could actually go and sit down..
    A\The regular buffet got tiresome. And the staff were great.

6. suzqt

suzqt Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the gift store was closed that was by the buffet when we were there

7. cedarsurf

cedarsurf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Best hotel ever...... The staff was great, the location was great, the best spring breakers. We went to the Oasis and a few other hotels for a day and those places did not have near the good vibe that the Tucan had. The food was a bit shady but what do you expect for a discount AI.

8. Shongo

Shongo Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    without trying to sound pedantic does anyone know what cable channels they have here??

Only Curious as it gives me something to do when getting ready or night or if I am too hungover to go outdoors during the day

9. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ok i seem to remember CNN, some kind of spanish music channel, an MTV that showed some ashley simpson TV show ALL THE TIME arrgh spanish cartoons.. um best TV show was Dr Phil about fat toddlers 'I feed my child if he hungry, i feed him a ho ho, a ding dong, my child eats ribs...' hehe

10. spradioman

spradioman Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Half of our group of twelve have booked their trip with Tuncancun for April 26th - May3rd. We were told that the resort is closed until April 1st. Today we discovered that the open date has been pushed back to April 22nd....awful close to our arrival date. Does anyone have any information about the resort?? Also, does anyone have an actual contact number or email within the resort. Any help appreciated!! :?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice