Tucancun **** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 22, 2005.

1. k-r-c

k-r-c Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Have just got back from this hotel today.

Will look at giving a detailed report on the hotel. But for us 2 and the many others who went out on the same flight from England on the 26th had an excellent time there.

The waiters and service is excellent and fast. The food was pretty good and there was also a good variety.

The rooms were clean and our mini fridge was kept filled up constantly, even with extra beer that we requested.

One thing of note i do have to add. Two entertainers called Angel and Pokomon are by far the funniest people i have met.

They provide entertainment and games down by the pool from 10am till 5pm and give away t-shirts, caps etc.

I cant thank them enough, especially with the fact that every night they were out drinking with us down the clubs and didnt return until the early hours only to go down to the the pool at 10am feeling crap to find them both looking as lively as ever.

Had an excellent time. Am already considering the same place again for next year.

2. shane25

shane25 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    hey, i am going to this hotel with a large group from feb 12-19th.
    anyone been here recently?? how was it?

3. Venom

Venom Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I also booked for this Hotel for mid Jan 2011. I would also like any input or details that anyone has to offer please.
    seems like a good place, but would like opinions of past guests.

4. marlinfan

marlinfan Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Is this a good place to take teenagers?

5. CancunExcursions

CancunExcursions Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Awesome place....great restaurants (4 if I remember correctly)

Great multi level pools that over look an awesome section of newly restored beach.

The beaches are now so wide, they are amazing.

This resort 'Tucancun' sits directly behind the Kukulcan Plaza Mall.

This mall is amazingly nice. If you want cheaper internet you can get it here.

Attached to this Kukulcan Plaz Mall is a Christie's Steakhouse and Chocolate City etc.

Great high and end lower end products in this Mall.

You are not far from downtown Cancun (by bus) and even closer to La Isla which is an awesome MUST SEE outdoor shopping center with starbuck, McDonald's, Senor Frogs etc...plus lots and lots of shopping and more.

There is nightly entertainment at Tucancun (usually each night is a different theme)
    You will become very acquaninted with the entertainment team at this resort which when I was there was Charlie, Tracy, Tony & Gabrielle..

There job is to help you have the best stay possible.

They play games daily, play music poolside and joke around to make you laugh.
    A few of them are involved in the nightly entertainment at the resort usually as well which is in the Entertainment Theater in the resort.

Lots of fun and great location.. ;)

6. cgragg

cgragg Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We booked our villa back in September through RCI. I think we snagged the last one for our date range. Our visit is Dec 24th through 31st. I'm pretty sure you have to be an RCI member to book a villa at the sunshine club. Not avaliable to the public. I could be mistaken though.

If there are any other couples out there with kids during that week staying at Barcelo Tuacancun, and would like to meet up for excursions or to hang out and have drinks at the pool, hit us up. Our boys are 11 and 13. It's always fun to make new friends and hang out with other people.

7. cgragg

cgragg Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow just realized this thread is way old with no activity really.

8. jbrennan3

jbrennan3 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    has anyone been here for springbreak? booked to go here for springbreak next march any info would be of help thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice