Tucancun **** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 22, 2005.

1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,197 / 14
    Tucancun

Post comments, reviews, trip reports and links to your pictures for Tucancun here.

Located at Km13 it is a short journey by bus to the party center. This hotel is Ocean side. Downtown is a 30 minute bus journey away.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
  2. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    This is a repost. New threads in the Cancun Hotels forum may only be started by the Administrator. Don't worry! No problems. This new forum was started just over an hour ago.

3. Lynne

Lynne Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah the hotel is nice. And right beside the mall.. Well just down the drive way from the hotel. Right near everything.
    The Staff were great and the rooms were nice and clean and big. The food was ok. BUt as with any place in Cancun..

Anyone who goes here will definately have fun!

5. ldolson

ldolson Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was there in the summer of 03 and it was pretty nice. The staff was extra friendly and our room was also clean. My friends and I are going to be there from march 12-19th for spring break anyone going to be there then too?

6. qotsa37

qotsa37 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mini Fridge

Are they supplied in the rooms and does the staff care about bringing back food and drinks to the hotel.

7. Lynne

Lynne Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: Mini Fridge

Is what supplied in the rooms?

We had no problems bringing drinks from the bar back to the rooms. Never tried bringing food, but I don't see why not.

8. ldolson

ldolson Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    does anyone know if they have irons there??

9. qotsa37

qotsa37 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    are mini fridges supplied

10. suzqt

suzqt Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    they did'nt have irons in our rooms and not sure if they have them at the hotel.
    they dont have mini refridg in the room and you have to buy your own water also no gift store.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice