Ttt In January

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by C&Afuncpl, Aug 9, 2022.

1. conjuna

conjuna Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +191 / 0
    In a couple weeks it will be my 39th trip i’ve been every month of the year except for October and January is my least favor with December being next. I am on that gets cold easy and felt that it was entirely too cold for what I like. I will say that was before they added the heater to the pool so that may be better. Overall I just don’t like those two months due to the weather

2. C&Afuncpl

C&Afuncpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +549 / 0
    So the main pool is heated at least in the winter months?? Can anyone verify this?

3. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    I think it can be heated (through a heat exchanger the rumor is) but have never heard of that being used.

4. C&Afuncpl

Ratings:
    +549 / 0
    Anymore updates about pool temperature? Is anyone there and can say how the weather/pool temperature has been? Still thinking of coming January 15-17 for a few nights To have some fun before going to another resort

5. floridacouple84

floridacouple84 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    We went January last year and the pool was nicely heated to about 85 degrees. When the sun goes down it does get a little cold, but then everyone piles into the hot tub and that’s when the fun really starts!!!!!

6. kg&jg

kg&jg Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    We have done trips to Desire in January a couple times and as others has said the weather can be unpredictable. One year it was really nice and the following year my wife was wearing a coat after supper. We are going to gamble this year and have booked Temptation for a January trip so hopefully the weather cooperates!

7. C&Afuncpl

Ratings:
    +549 / 0
    Thanks for the update. Hopefully the pool is warm and people can enjoy it without being freezing. At night I understand it cools down, but doubt they have heaters at Bash

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice