Ttr Vs Hedonism Review

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Al_n_Kristie, Mar 10, 2020.

1. muskyfins

muskyfins Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +250 / 1
    Thanks for the great write up.

Could you go into a little more detail on the overall condition of the resort? We've found TTR to be one of the cleanest resorts we've been to. We were never there before the reno, but obviously it's also among the best kept. Not much in the way of missing/cracked tile inside or out, chipped/cracked bathroom features, paint in good repair, no caulk/mold issues, etc.

Thanks again.

2. Al_n_Kristie

Al_n_Kristie Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +715 / 1
    The grounds were well kept. The insides of all rooms were recently all remodeled. In our opinion, the common areas are where things suffer. Like we said, it's not horrible, but noticeable. You see the wear and tear on facilities that are approaching 45 years old. Both sidewalks, and areas surrounding the pools had cracks in the cement, and were uneven in other places, (think frost heave, or tree roots growing underneath). Specifically in the nude pool, which has the same small tiles like the sexy pool, there were tiles missing, cracked, and in places, the surround was cracked, or had chunks missing. It is not horrible, but could use a good freshening up. If it I were the owner, and I had the money, I would be dealing with all of this right now.

3. Joe and Janet

Joe and Janet Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +171 / 1
    Janet and I have been tossing around the idea of hedonism for a while now it’s hard to give up one of our TTR vacations
    Thanks for the honest review may have to give it try one day

4. auroracpl

auroracpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +119 / 0
    We have been to both resorts twice and were supposed to be going to Hedo this coming sat for our third time. Everyone has their own personal like and dislikes, for us we prefer the freedom of Hedo. With no memberships its nice everyone gets top shelf drinks and can order everything from the menu ..lol..We will always have fond memories of Temptation as it was our first trip to adult themed resort, hands down Boobs Cruise is the best.

5. TigerTown

TigerTown Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +304 / 0
    Thank you for the reviews. I am glad to see all the positive reviews of the quality/upkeep of TTR. I will admit the appearance of Hedo is a turnoff for us (resembles at 1970s apartment complex), but I also understand for many the rest of the atmosphere outweighs the aesthetics.

6. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    Exactly! We would Hedo but need the modern decor and atmosphere. We would love to go to Desires, but the rooms look meh (I know its a crappy excuse cause I hear its a great atmosphere)
    We had been going to Breathless Cancun (best rooms/design ever!) but as soon as TTR got a makeover we switched!
    We spend a lot of time at the tower roof bar/pool because of the modern vibe and feel.
    I'll agree that the quality of construction at TTR is suspect/sub par though (when compared to excellence/secrets/breathless resorts).

7. TigerTown

TigerTown Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +304 / 0
    We stayed at Breathless last year (first trip to Mexico) and loved it. Glad to hear you like TTR in light of your past experience at Breathless. I am not ashamed to admit I am bit of a snob when it comes to hotel/resort rooms when on vacation lol.

8. LandJ01

LandJ01 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    What a detailed/informative comparison of the two resorts. Have been curious about Hedo and how it compares to TTR and your review was exactly what we were looking for. Really appreciate you taking the time to compare the two.

9. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +928 / 1
    Thanks for the great comparison report. We always thought Hedo was too much for us and from your report, it seems it would fit us very well.
    We'll look look into this further for one of next years trip.
    Thank you ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice