Ttr vs desire vs hedo

Discussion in 'Desire Resort' started by Andrea&Mario28, May 19, 2014.

1. breezesfan

breezesfan Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just remembered another thing to SEE at Hedo. Get one of the groundskeepers to show you a "DOCTOR" bird. Its a stunning Jamaican hummingbird and is the national bird of Jamaica .

The males have two very long (18") tail feathers that they drum together to make a unique sound !!! You will swear that it is one of the turbo props landing at the Negril Aerodrome.

They are very colorful!!! Hedo used to have a bird park down by the nude pool. Not sure anymore. Also get the one of local guys to paint a rock for you and your wife. We have one there, but the artist had never seen a real redhead before and really put WAYYYYYY too much emphasis on certain body parts !!!

2. Chris2427

Chris2427 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi,

I went to Hedo last summer. It was great but the rooms need improvement. I heard the food has gotten better but I didn't have any complaints. There was a point where Air Conditioning stopped working on my last day. Tip: Book on the prude side...it's a cheaper rate and the nude side is walking distance. No one really hangs out on the prude side. Hot Tub on the nude side after midnight...definitely! Overall, it is overpriced. I have heard couples say Desire and Temptation are better

3. LadynTramp

LadynTramp I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +420 / 6
    He do sux..........truly!

TTR is........well.........in many respects........JUVENILE.....except we've met MANY good friends there! This year 3 couples of friends are headed to Pearl. We can hardly wait!

4. BostonMel

BostonMel I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +506 / 2
    Apples n' oranges really.. Hedo has amazing people but is much more relaxed than Temptation.. Temptation is cheaper, and newer and faster paced than Hedo.. I love being naked, god knows pretty much everyone that knows me can attest to that.. But Until it gets cheaper its Temptation for me..
    Which makes me sad because when BBG had all the rules and no nightlife it was HEDO all the way. Funny how things change.
    Now if Temptation had a water slide I would be outta my mind. One of my favorite things at Hedo was naked water slide time after the disco.. Awesomeness!

5. Andrea&Mario28

Andrea&Mario28 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +349 / 3
    so after the alpharoom drama we booked with unwind travel it looks like the owner/host of the group is one of the new owner and have read many reviews that he takes care of his groups. Plus many reviews have mention many of the upgrades that have been done to the resort since Jan 2013.

So lets see what happens we are just looking forward to some relax fun/crazy and naughty fun. We never go against the flow we go with the flow.

6. j&l1987

j&l1987 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 1
    We have been to hedo 3 times returning in June for our 4th trip. We are coming to TTR in august so we can't compare yet. Hedo's rooms are dated but the new ones are very nice. The food is like any all inclusive average. The drinks are now much better with the new ownership. Overall you go to hedo for the people, very accepting of everyone. Have made many great friends. The hot tub at night is awesome. Hopefully we will meet as many great people at TTR.

7. FrenchieFifi

FrenchieFifi Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I came back from HedoII less than a month ago. Very overpriced to eat the same average food, over and over again. I arrived at 7pm (luckily) as they turn the water back on in the room. It was out since 9am without prior warning.
    Crowd is like a retirement home. Lots of guests (mostly the single guys) on Cocaine. It was so boring... Breakfast is only until 10.30. Refurbishment of the rooms started 1 year ago. Very few have been done up (1 at a time) and they will charge you US$170 extra a day to get one of them otherwise the other ones are a dump. No mini bar.
    Pain bar sorry, Piano Bar boring... Sweet Caroline... suck my D*** etc same song in the same order eveery night... Please shoot me! Evening entertainement: guests competitions: best costumes, best entertainment. if I wanted a campsite guest and entertainment level I would have paid through the nose for that.
    I WONT be back even if I won the holiday. The transfer form MBJ: nightmarish. waited 2 hours for potential travelers to join when it was only a couple and I going in that direction.

8. breezesfan

breezesfan Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I had a drug dealer at Negril Apologize and Apologize for not having any Meth, He was quite the Gentlemen however, He told me "Of course you don't look like the type of person to do Meth" WOW !!! Thanks !!!

I really don't think a lot of Jamaicans and Hedo lovers realize how much Normal Americans/Canadians REALLY dislike Heroin, crack , coke , Meth and that Mushroom stuff. I've heard a couple say "you can buy that stuff anywhere in Atlanta", Now You could respond with "Yep, that why the Braves Left!!!".

The absolute worse I have heard was "Within 15 minutes of Arriving at Hedo, I was offered every drug under the Sun, No big deal" !!! BIG DEAL INDEED !!

9. Andrea&Mario28

Andrea&Mario28 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +349 / 3
    Ok so as promise. Just came back from Hedo just a reminder been to Desire about 16 times 5 TTR and now 1 Hedo. Our opinion is that every resort have it's unique feature as long as you go with an open mind you will have the time of our life at any of the resort you choose. We really enjoyed our stay. Many activities around the resort the sit down restaurant are very good actually very good (the buffet not so much) the rooms need more updates even after a nice paint coat. The beds are very comfy slept very well and shower and AC no problems they have put some money into the hotel after the new ownership took over.And at night wow the hot tub you got see it to believe. If you will like more info hit me up

TTR hear we come Oct 23 for one night but a very wild and fun night

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice