Ttr Vibe In April

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by RobandSarah, Jan 27, 2022.

1. RobandSarah

RobandSarah Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 0
    That's good to know about spring breakers, thanks! And I'm pretty sold on April now, everyone seems to love it

2. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    April is the "April Addicts," and there's a ton of TTR vets who go and have been going for years & years, some as many as 20 straight years, no kidding. April is a blast. It's our experience that April's crowd ends up being more fun than the summer months (June-July-August), although the difference isn't so much that'd it'd bother you to go in the summer.

3. RobandSarah

RobandSarah Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 0
    Thanks for your input! The more I hear from people, the more it seems like April may be one of the best months of the year. And thats crazy that people have been going for 20+ years. I can only imagine how cool it would be to see the transformation of the resort. I'm sure there's some cons but also so many pros

4. CarieandWill

CarieandWill Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    I read that spring break is March to 2nd week in April. They last week is Tryst. I am not sure what that is, but appears to be a LS event. Personally we are opened to party with the LS people, but thought Tryst may be too much so going the third week in April.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice