TTR Trip report for dec 4th - 9th

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Havok&Jules, Dec 9, 2011.

1. summerbum

summerbum I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +738 / 0
    You hit it right on the head when you say that if you're into fancy paint and food you can go somewhere else, but there's no better place for a party. I wish you were coming in March...You and Jules sound like you'd be a great addition to our group!

2. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Great Report, Thanks for sharing...

3. Krager

Krager Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    Great TR. Glad I got to meet you guys, and hope to see you again in future years.

Travis

4. blh902

blh902 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +75 / 0
    Great report. Agree with bringing multiple super sexy outfits. You can never have enough!

5. Havok&Jules

Havok&Jules Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    loved everyone we met!

6. 1st_Mate

1st_Mate Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +153 / 0
    Thanks for the TR. I love reading them prior to our trip. I cannot wait for week 8!

We used to think the same way about going different places but February with be our 5th trip to TTR. :mnm:

7. Markhamites

Markhamites Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    It was great meeting you! Not sure when I'm back in the Peg, but we'll have to have a few drinks when I do!

8. sparkyles

sparkyles Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we just got back to the uk after a 27 hour delay hotel provided rooms for 3 couples the problem was caused by a incoming flight haveing to return during its flight due to a technical fault so we all got an wxtra day and thomson travel picked up the tab the hotel could not have helped any more than they did and made us welcome .the staff were all excellent and pleasent for the entire 11 day stay .it was our first time to temptations and we cant speak highly enough about the place we met a few people of here to name just some ,ibiza sue, zurk (jesse) bullet,captain blue eyes matchandahalf. we had a lot of concerns prior to going due to what i can now say were innapropiate comments on here all we can say go here on holiday let your hair down and have a blast there is no finer place to holiday any queries from any one thinking of going feel free to ask we are not experts as we have only been once but we will give an honest answer to any question you have .we spoke to on lady who has been 6 times this year alone and many others who have been in excess of 10 times in total so surely that speaks for it self

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice