TTR Trip report for dec 4th - 9th

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Havok&Jules, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Havok&Jules

Havok&Jules Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Well I'm gonna try and keep it brief... because I'm still suffering from the amounts of liquor inhaled while there!
    My honest Opinion of this resort is Simple. There are nicer resorts out there with prettier paint, fancier bathrooms, better art, Higher quality foods and liquor.
    If that is whats important to you on a trip as the be all end all of your experience please go elsewhere.
    If however the experience of a lifetime is what your looking for you cannot go anywhere else!!!!
    We checked in at roughly 430 pm before even making it to the front desk a cab pulled up and dropped off the sweetest cutest little lady whom walked right up to us started talking and befriended us before we were even greeted at the check in desk. We make friends very easily but this was just ridiculous. Brenda was her name. She then told us the ropes of the place and had us come meet her right away to introduce us to everyone she knew.
    We had the time of our lives!
    We made so many friends whom all exchanged numbers and emails and made plans to return again in February and this was before we had even spent 24 full hours in the resort.
    Swingers swingers swingers???? I read so many concerns about the swingers and the awkwardness that could come of some older couple approaching my 28 year old love and proposing some swingers night..... We saw none of that.
    We hung out with age groups from 24-50 everyday. Yes there were lifestyle couples there, yes we did hang out with them, no one made anyone feel awkward at any point. Sure when everyone got drunk the hugs lasted a lil longer and the hands stayed around ones hips for an extra second or 2 but that happens at home its liquor.
    I had the honor of hanging out with 10 of the most attractive people ever for 5 days male and female. Tops off everywhere!!! I took 300 pictures but none of which I can share because you really just have to go down there and experience this place for yourself.
    I am a traveled person and I don't believe in going back to the same place twice, too much to see elsewhere. However I don't know if I want to go anywhere else again.
    There was a few incidents with single guys getting too drunk and making really inappropriate comments to the 3 really stunning women whom were in the spirit and dressing up every night to make the most of their trips. They were dealt with swiftly by the men in our group and security. Please dont get me wrong though, we met some single guys there whom were amazing people too! All in all I cant say enough positive about this place. We are going back in a few months and hope to meet more people too. This resort is about the relationships you will make with others that you could look for your whole life and never find if you dont come to temptations cancun!

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    As we say here. It looks like another repeater is born.

Thanks for taking the time to write your report, glad you had a good time.

3. jeff & deb

jeff & deb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    Right on !! another repeater... thanks for the TR maybe see you guys in april ??

4. kristinanddoug

kristinanddoug Cancun Party Expert Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Sounds like you two had a lot of fun! Thanks for the trip report. :headbanger:

5. Jason&Tia

Jason&Tia Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Great TR...welcome to the repeaters club!!

6. Havok&Jules

Havok&Jules Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Sooo much fun!! Julie cried when we left! She has yet to get out of bed yet! I have been at work and dealing with the real world since 8 am and we didn't get home till midnight. I am just hoping we recover by feb! I would also advise all the men on this site to buy your woman multiple different sexy outfits that you have always wanted to see your spouse in but knew she may be to shy to wear in public. I bought julie 5 and we needed way more because all the girls got into it and changed like 4 times a night and like i said I would show you the pictures but I have too much respect for the ladies that were there to post their pics but trust me playboy has nothing as good as my camera does!

7. fmscott

fmscott Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Great trip report! It sure sounds like you guys had an awesome time! I don't think it's uncommon for people to cry when they leave Temptation lol.... I know I sure did back in April when we went! lol

8. regdog

regdog Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Great T R...Thanks for sharing... Yes Temptations is very addictive. Other than a cruise there is nowhere else I'd rather be at for vacation.:daveandmo:

9. KenNJoyce

KenNJoyce I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Reel them in! Thanks for taking the time to write a "newbie" TR... hope to see more from you from future trips.

10. halifaxdan

halifaxdan I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 2
    Awesome TR. Its really great when people actually get what Temptation is all about!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice