TTR Trip #2 report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by christy&brad, Apr 24, 2013.

1. christy&brad

christy&brad Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    How does a 2nd trip to TTR get better? More alcohol, more friends, more nudity, meeting a beautiful, strong, sexy, confident woman named Delicious, having beautiful aforementioned lady introduce me to a wonderful/horrible mixture called “Fireball” Cinnamon whiskey, having aforementioned beautiful lady talked me out of my HUGE by TTR standards pool mini skirt into a true bikini bottom with ties on both sides that she provided, Fireballs, seeing my husband’s face when I confidently walked back to the sexy pool sporting smaller bottoms than I left the pool wearing and one’s he didn’t recall me buying or packing for the trip, naked hydroplaning from the hot tub into the pool and back to fetch drinks, Two back to back massages on the beach with my BREAST friend Lisa, an adult toy party held by/for CCC friends new and old, driving the bus, finding out that Doc is a REAL doctor and was gentlemanly enough to provide coverage of the lady bits when I was unexpectedly lifted out of the pool for boob AIWC shots, clear thongs in the pool, foam party conga line, sex toy/wardrobe malfunction during the foam party conga line, cheese burgers at the sports pool for a 2am semi naked swim, Bloody Mary’s for breakfast EVERY morning, Big Sexy’s giant “wet pussy” shot dispenser, AIWC, Sexy Coffee, underwater cameras, getting into the hot tub with all of the men’s trunks after the Ms. Temptations contest was over and watching the sausage parade make their way into said hot tub to “retrieve’ their trunks, one pair of trunks I held onto until one guy proved they were his, body shots at the pool bar, seeing a random guy 27 times throughout the day and knowing what his penis looked like because of the Ms. Temptation contest, wearing my basketball sized giant foam fake titties for a tour around the resort pools (worth the entire $5 dollars I spent for them), Giant broken boner sling and cast, Rainbow cock sucker for naughty school girl night, body stockings, sex toy with a wireless remote control, Intense Lube for her, beach volleyball, seeing the giant hole in Noah’s orange trunks after the boob cruise that I didn’t attend, watching the “boob cruise stumble of shame” and JDbartender’s insistence on the way to the airport that the sensual massage was worth it, and butterfly kisses. All the terrific people that made this trip so much more fun..Paul&Lisa BFF’s, Noah (Dikfore) & Normasknockers, Will (Chris) & Deb (Chris who I constantly confused with Noah/Beer from TatasNBeer in my drunken state) but kindly went along with whatever I chose to call him, Lorenzo & Karen, Bob & Tasmanian devil Kay, Delicious, Big Sexy AKA Matt & Jessica AKA Ms Sexy, Denise B, Al & Tracy, John & Tina, Ed & Susan, Nathan (or Papa Bear as I called him in my drunken state), Butch & Tiffany, Stacy & Brian, Glenn & Monique, Vince & Wendy, Marc & Tammy ( who I said looked like Leif Garrett but I meant Danny Bonerduci), Mike & Pam, and anyone else that I may have drunkenly forgotten your real name or screen name…MUCHAS GRACIAS!

See you at Halloween!

Christy & Brad :bowdown:

2. bigsexy&misssexy2012

bigsexy&misssexy2012 Shot Opus & Toga Fan Registered Member

Ratings:
    +117 / 0
    good report Christy.... I always like one with an honorable mention... LOL

3. Fredmgill

Fredmgill Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +224 / 0
    Sounds like a wild trip, wow hard to believe someone would admit to all those innapropriate activities. Did you work alone or did you have an accomplice?:anon: Someday we would love to meet you guys there and see this first hand.:blueshock:
    P&L
    The names have been changed to protect the innocent

4. jimbo64

jimbo64 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 1
    Love the report!

5. Tweb

Tweb Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Omg Christy you were a blast. This report was awesome and spot on. Wish we could have hung out more. Sucks your not coming back in September. Ordered my cover up as soon as I got home. Stay beautiful and we hope to see you in April next year. Hopefully your neighbors across the hall weren't too noisy ;)

6. bearhug

bearhug Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +181 / 0
    Hahaahaha!!! Love it!!! And love you guys...

7. Sheandme

Sheandme Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    John&Tina were there? Enuf said!! lol Miss them!!!

8. dikfore

dikfore I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +447 / 0

If you hadn't said anything, I wouldn't have noticed lol.

Luckily though, our sweet anastasia was able to repair them for me so I could wear them on the cruise on the 19th as well! :)

9. Will

Will Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +479 / 0
    Hahahaha Christy you can call me anything you want !

10. christy&brad

christy&brad Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    Oh I had an accomplice alright!!!!MY BREAST FRIEND! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice