TTR TR May 2012 (warning: LONG!)

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by gottaski, May 26, 2012.

1. gottaski

gottaski Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +58 / 0
    I'm very happy it was good experience for you, too. it's so great to hang out with so many awesome people and work through, get past, or forget about any problems.

2. gottaski

gottaski Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +58 / 0
    probably because of the title. i just edited it something a bit more sexy. :typing:

and thankfully we haven't changed much!! it took us a long time to get this way!! :daveandmo:

it most certainly will not be 7 years for my next trip! hell, may not even be 7 months...

[edit] ok, i tried to change the title to TR May 2012, or, My Triumphant Return After 7 Years! (warning: LONG!) but i failed

3. trychaser

trychaser Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Erik, it was great to meet you - I'm still in trauma after you almost sitting on my face on kilt night lol - but kilt wearers rule eh?!!

See you next May for certain

Tony (and Deb)

4. regdog

regdog Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    NiceTR..Glad you enjoyed yourself. My situation is similar to yours. Got hooked on TTR as BBG in 2004 for 9 visits, was up to getting there twice a year. Because of life issues and divorce have not been there since 2008.

Makin plans to return in June 2013 with a Brand New Bride:huepfen021::mermaid:
    Can't wait to make my return.:bowdown:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice