Ttr Through A Newbies Eyes

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by craignsteph, Sep 5, 2017.

1. craignsteph

craignsteph Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +501 / 0
    -We just returned from our initial trip to TTR. Not wanting to take this trip lightly we have been part of as many groups as possible on social media but the most helpful of them all is here at Cancuncare. Knowing no one personally, just screen names and avatars is like a really difficult card game of concentration. Looking for any hint of someone we meet online, hats, shirts bubba mugs.
    Upon arriving at noon our pre arranged transportation with USA Transport was their waiting with smiles and beer. Immediately when we told him where we going his face lit up light a Christmas Tree and said the fun place.
    After a short 20 minute ride we arrived at TTR and once again getting out of the Shuttle felt like Royalty and thinking they must think my bank account is a lot bigger then what it is as I am not a high roller. LOL
    Got checked in, Short low pressure premiere desk discussion and we were on our way to the room with Bell Hop Solomon and baggage in Tow. Passing the Sexy Pool it looked very inviting and not quite as intimidating as my mind had convinced me it would be. In the room Solomon took the time to show us how all the touch controls worked for lighting, window shades and all the Blue Tooth. He was very impressed when we busted out some Hispanic music that was not Despacito!!
    After recreating the scene from Family Vacation where Clark looks at the Grand Canyon for about 2 seconds with his family and leaves, that was our approach to the room. It was a nice Garden View room with a bed, nice TV, bathroom , hair dryer, mini fridge that stayed stocked with soda and beer daily. I was their for the vibe, atmosphere and the room was just a holding place until the next day.
    Once we made it down to the sexy pool , me in my square cuts swimsuit, we made the plunge. Into the pool and over to the pool bar. Immediately we ran into our new life long friends of Riley & Chris from Cancuncare. Riley was sporting her I love beer and titties pink hat and Chris was wearing a straw cowboy hat so big that it provided about a 6 foot radius of shade wherever he went. If you don't know this couple they are incredible peeps. MI Gente!!! So it was time for the wife to support the topless life energy in the pool , that was the deal we made in me busting out in some small square cut speedo looking swimsuit. I could not wait for the hesitation when I called her on the deal. My approach would be to go get her a drink and in exchange I would trade her the drink for her top. On my way back I noticed some topless woman talking to Riley and Chris that looked similar to my wife as I approached this women she resembled my wife in appearance but the behavior resembled only a Woman I had dreamed about!! Haha. At that moment I fell deeper in love with my wife and knew all was right in the world, at least my world anyways
    Enough with the small details
    My synopsis.
    You can not beat USA Transfers.
    We dined in the Seafood Diner, Italian and both were excellent.
    Rooms are what you make them. I had hot water, cold AC and soft bed.
    Theme nights were fun, probably 35% participation. Pretty much everything went. My wife wore pasties but on Glow night they did the YMCA song and women were encouraged to take off their tops and dance on stage. Many did as well as mine until guys started pulling out cellphones.
    It rained 3 of my 5 days their but that did not slow down the party, On Sunday at noon there was literally not one single person in the Sexy pool it was pouring rain. It was our last day and I told my wife it is kinda like the high school dance all it takes it one person on the dance floor to get it started. We hopped in and people slowly filled the pool. 2 hours later it was the biggest crowd in the pool we had seen all trip.
    The entertainment staff did a good job of keeping the energy up during the day.
    Manuel at the swimup bar is the man.
    Definetly meet Mandingo with the entertainment staff, he is the bomb
    The Thursday foam party was awesome, don't miss it
    I will give a shout out to the wolfpack, a group of 5-6 single guys who were there on a bachelor party.
    Reminded us of the guys from the hangover and one of them looked like Alan as well You guys should write a book on how to party at TTR being single and respectful. At one point one of them came swimming across the pool that would have made Michael Phelps kick it into high gear and asked do you mind if I motorboat your wife? I said that is her call and he said , she said to ask you. I felt like he was my kid trying to get money for the candy store. I stated motorboating is for then my friend.
    We were able to knock 4-5 things things from our we would never do that, well maybe we would in the right place list!!
    The Boobs Cruise was a no go after I got sick and could not go. This happened in June with my wife.
    I know Steve thinks these guys don't exist but we really do, this time I actually paid the full amount and we got banded and then I was like no way. I did hear it was a blast.
    We were able to hangout in Sexy pool one night until 2-3 am. I don't recall much of that experience and if someone can recall it please don't post it!!
    Once of the truest statements I heard the whole time I was there is that TTR is the only place on earth you can come and not know a soul and by the end of the week have lifelong friends. If you can not make friends at TTR you need a little self reflection time. After reading all the bashing and bad reviews of TTR I can not compare it to the old TTR but I do know that I love this place and that we will be visiting again in DEC and Next June for sure. Thanks to everyone on this forum for the info that helped prepare us for this trip and thanks to everyone at TTR that week for the party of our lives.

• Like Like x 32
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
  2. Len from the Floor

Len from the Floor Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +556 / 3
    Good review and glad to hear you were able to shorten your "we would never do" list. I am sure that made for a great vacation! :marshe:

3. Nikki&Ira

Nikki&Ira Secretary of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +921 / 6
    Amazing! Thank you for sharing.

Welcome to the addiction!!!

Nikki

4. Chris & Riley

Chris & Riley Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +170 / 0
    We love you guys! So glad we met you, we had a great time despite the bug we came home with haha! We also got to check a few things off our list, and no matter what anyone says-Southerners bring the party!
    The Wolf Pack were hilarious and my gosh they partied hard!
    The cameras were a bummer for sure, but I think we had an awesome week despite them!
    Much love Mi Gente!

5. Will

Will Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +479 / 0
    Great trip report glad you guys had a great time.

6. Bubba

Bubba Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    Glad you had a great trip but I thought you would. Hope to meet you and have a drink.

7. Hutch6292

Hutch6292 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +214 / 0
    Thanks for the review. The reviews get me even more excited for February to come

8. AndrewnAshley

AndrewnAshley Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +439 / 1
    Glad to hear you guys had a great time, sounds like your going to be a part of the TTR family for a long time.

9. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    Thanks for the review and a great, positive attitude.

10. buttercup321

buttercup321 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Great review, we will be there 26th Sept for 2 weeks and are newbies

So thanks your honest review.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice