TTR Review - Oct 12 - 19

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Flame_on, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Flame_on

Flame_on Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Had a really early flight from Toronto, 6:20 AM direct to cancun with Sunwing Airlines.
    Everything is always organized by them top notch, bus waiting that delivers you to TTR included with the package.

Check in went smooth, no one was in line, took 5 minutes. Our room was 5134, sucked that it was 3rd floor, but good exercise. It was quiet yet it was still really close to the sexy pool/lobby.

Food was ok, we realized that eating at margaritas was key and so much better than the buffet (its open from noon to 6 pm). We also ate at the Italian restaurant which was excellent, minus their house red/white wine which is horrible. Never did get a chance to try the wok or seafood.

First two nights the resort was at a fair capacity, maybe 70%. On Sunday rolled in the Ohio lifestyles, probably about 60-70 couples.
    Some were very loud and obnoxious, others were fun and friendly... Some a little too forward at night...
    You enter in a normal chat with them (we know they are from the group as they all had necklaces with their names on it)... a convo goes 5 minutes and then randomly the question gets popped "i would love to lick your pussy"..
    There really was never a "are you in the lifestyle" question.

The group did scare a few people from the resort off as the sexy pool was havoc. You basically had almost no where to be, so Sarah and i spent most of the time at the beach chairs enjoying it a little more quieter there. We looked at the sexy pool inside and it looked disgusting!

Theme nights were fun, the resort was rocking at night... lot of people from CC we met, that were also dressed up.
    First night that we were there was a disaster, probably 3 older men were passed out puking at separate times, lobby, patty-os. Had to get carried away in wheel chair etc.

The third night in, there was an English guy that was there with his GF..the previous 2 nights he was trashed, and would keep going around all the women, everytime stopping, kissing their hand, telling them how gorgeous they are etc. It got really annoying, so one night one of the ladie's husbands from CC told the guy to just calm down and have a little respect. He didn't take that well and tried to punch him in the gut. In return the CC member threw the guy by the neck on the floor. Security poured out and the guy started to try to fight the security, was obnoxious, agressive, and wouldn't calm down.

One thing led to another, his GF started punching him as security held him, he was a mess, police came, handcuffed him and we never saw him again.

It was great meeting those that we met... if you were there OCT 12 - 19 message us!

Posted up a regular album, and about to post a private album. =)

2. ChangoDeMadera

ChangoDeMadera Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Good thing you had fun despite all the drama it sounds like!!
    Will you be returning you think?

3. Flame_on

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Maybe in the future sometime, We love to travel and see new places thats why!

4. Flame_on

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jen if you read this post, what is your name on here?

5. DuffBambi

DuffBambi Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    If I'm the right Jen it's Duffbambi. We had such a great time! We loved meeting you and Sarah!!! I didn't even know about some of the things you were talking about but we didn't get there until Sunday. I did know about the Freaky Friends(its what they call themselves) but we never got approached that way thank God!!!! I hope ya'll will go back! I hated coming home!!!

6. Flame_on

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey guys it was really nice meeting you as well! :)

No, I know who you guys are on here ! there was another Jen and her husband. She usually had her hair in a pony tail during the day.

7. bearhug

bearhug Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +181 / 0
    Well, can't say in the 4 times I've been to TTR that I had a similar experience. wow! Sounds like you still had fun, but some exceptions.

8. Jim and Cheryl

Jim and Cheryl Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are heading down in a few days (our second trip) and I am hoping we run into a few less of the "negatives" that you experienced and a lot more of the "positives".

9. Darin & Melissa

Darin & Melissa Mayor and 1st Lady of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    The whole vibe in the sexy pool changed when the Freaky Friends got there, and not in a good way. I had one of them singing Crazy Bitch to me one evening at Patty'O'S I guess hoping he would get me to go to their room. No thank you, there is such a thing called respect and they need to learn it. In the real world it is not just always a free for all. Melissa

10. kristinanddoug

kristinanddoug Cancun Party Expert Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Great trip report, thanks for sharing. Sounds like you had a fair amount of drama to deal with, but it seems like you had a good time anyway.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice