TTR Regular considering Oasis Sens, help me out

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Sens' started by k2zoo, Oct 14, 2014.

1. TaTaForNow

TaTaForNow Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My husband and I went to Oasis Sens last winter instead of Temptations. I believe you will be disappointed. They are SO different!! Sens was built on a hill so you are ALWAYS doing stairs...technically, not a big deal, it's just not always what you want to be doing when drunk. LOL It's a safety thing! LOL They had ZERO a.c. - and in Mexico - that's important....The food and service SUCKED compared to Temptations....Temptations is a MUCH better deal. The bar tenders, etc. at Oasis Sens could not care less if we were there or not. Don't get me wrong....I'm no princess....but we spent a lot of money to be there and to be waited on at least a little bit...You get NONE of that at Sens.....Temptations is AWESOME at that!!! Just sayin.....

2. MinnesotaWoman

MinnesotaWoman Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We've been to Temptation twice, and just stayed at Oasis Sens in October. Temptation is WAY more of a party. Then again, it was October - low season. The Sens may be an entirely different resort in February/March/Apriil.
    We liked the pools, the beach, and the food very much at Oasis Sens. The drinks were ok to so/so, but if I remember right, Temptation isn't much high end booze either? We did the Sian Kaan Club upgrade at Sens, which I HIGHLY recommend. (Make sure you get Sian Kaan Club, and not just regular VIP, because it is not the same thing) We got the room with the big balcony and plunge pool, plus a free dinner at Benazuza, which was good food and great fun. As far as the "VIP pool" -- I really think anybody can use that - unless maybe when they are at capacity, they enforce that only VIP can get back there. You don't get any better booze for any type VIP, however --- if you want some of the better bottles that you see, there will be a charge. (I passed on that. They do offer Absolute vodka for free, that was good enough for me)
    I liked the Sens, I really did. Lot's of nice staff there, too. We did not experience anybody not wanting to wait on us, everyone was friendly. But -- it isn't Tempation, and if they ever do get it going -- well, it still won't be Temptation, I don't think. There is an activity staff, but they weren't doing a whole lot. Then again, there really wasn't many people there in October -- which in some ways, made it kind of nice.

3. *leah3

*leah3 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    This place is trying but it isn't working yet. Even the topless sun bathing has few people taking part.
    Maybe in time it will come. Need several TTR people to show up at the same time and get things rolling.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice