TTR Los Cabos Trip Report 4/17-25

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by RonaldNTalina, Apr 29, 2009.

1. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well my faith is in the same place it was when you have said for how many years you were gonna post a report & this is the FIRST one so far...lol! Like I said I will believe it when I see it! :p

2. DMaldon762

DMaldon762 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Ron and Talinda,

Great to see you guys. Los Cabos sounds very interesting. It has to be a closer flight for you guys than Cancun. We are toying with the idea of going back to Temptation Cancun for July 4 like last year. It would be great to see you both again. We keep up with Holly and Shane on Facebook.

Dan and Sharon

3. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey, guys. It would be nice to meet up again. You should check out the Los Cabos resort. We're going back this July for a few days and will definitely be there next year.

Ronald :cool:

4. Iowan Kitty

Iowan Kitty Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We were planning on returning for trip #4 to Cancun Temptations, but Cabo sounds fun now too! We're bringing a large group and they really crave the night life. It will be a hard sell for Cabo, but we'll try. :lol:

5. RonaldNTalina

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You should definitely try the Cabo resort...it was alot of fun. We're going back next month :lol:

Ronald :cool:

6. GS

GS Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ronald,

FYI

The resort did finally show up as available through RCI. It's actually pretty reasonable too, from now until Dec. 24 we can book it as an extra vacation for less than $1,300 per couple for the week all-inclusive. We're already going for 3 nights this Nov., so hopefully the cheap prices are also available for next year we we head down to Cabo.

Your trip report and pictures were great, hopefully you'll take a few more in July.

GS

7. RonaldNTalina

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you...I will :lol:

Ronald

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice