TTR Los Cabos Trip Report 4/17-25

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by RonaldNTalina, Apr 29, 2009.

1. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We travelled to Temptation Los Cabos April 17 – 25th. First of all, let me say up front that my wife and I have gone to Temptation/ Blue Bay Getaway Cancun four times in the last four years. We love it there. That being said, we love Temptation Los Cabos even MORE! The resort is approximately half the size of its sister resort in Cancun. This provides for a more intimate setting. You really do get a chance to meet everyone…other guests, staff, entertainment crew, etc. At the end of our eight days, it seemed everyone knew our name. The resort itself was breathtaking…the grounds neatly manicured, the rooms nice….just great all-around. Housekeeping was lacking in the towel department, but a quick call to the front desk and they were there in minutes. Our fridge was always well-stocked.

The food was good, but I wish they would have the dinner buffet more than a couple of nights per week. Sometimes you want just a quick meal to soak up the alcohol lol. The Asian restaurant was great and I am still craving those Temptation Rolls.

What made our trip so special were both the other guests and the staff. Staff first: The entertainment crew was amazing and rivals the Cancun resort (That is saying a lot). The ringleader and head tormentor is Chinos (He previously worked at the Cancun joint). He is funny, likeable, and ...well…entertaining. He tends to love crappy NFL teams (Go Cowboys!!!), but I forgive him for that lol. Black Magic, Junior, Noella, Gio…you are all great. Thanks for keeping us entertained. Miriam (The dancing server), Jesus (The bartender with the most infectious smile), Antonio…you guys rock!

We did not leave the resort much. The night-time activities were great especially the live band and the lingerie show (modeled by guests). The Tuesday night Bar Crawl was money. We went to the Giggling Marlin, Zoo, and Squid Roe. Our drivers were amazing…they got our drinks for us, held the women’s purses, etc. The disco at the resort was lively some nights and pretty dead other nights. When it was packed, though, it was FUN!

We met so many wonderful people at the resort…too many to name, but a few stand out (Gabe & Shelly, Ari & Rachel, Jeremy & Alyssa, Frank & Holly...and of course, those crazy Canadians, Shawn, Luke, Carrie, and Tyrone lol). You guys were fun to party with….let’s do it again.

Overall, we loved Temptation Los Cabos and are already planning our next trip. We will return next year for sure and maybe squeeze in another trip this August. FYI Photos coming soon

Ronald :cool:

2. Angie

Angie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ron & Talina - Welcome Back!! Thanks for the TR ~ I've personally wondered how TTR Los Cabos was. I would consider going there just to see Chinos. Can't wait to see the pics.

3. RonaldNTalina

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you. Chinos is doing great. He loves the resort and has big plans to make it even better.

4. desire-66

desire-66 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    You have a lot better memeory then me to remember all those staff names, you are right they are very good.

5. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    Thanks for the update. We stayed at a family resort, with the teenagers, last year, near this resort. It is an amazing area of the world. We are glad that you enjoyed your vacation and thanks for the report.

6. RonaldNTalina

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOL Thank you. Yes, they were awesome.

7. GS

GS Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ronald,

Were they trying to share timeshares when you were there? My wife and I belong to RCI and they always have the Cancun Temptation available for exchange and extra vacations. We have yet to see the one in Los Cabos listed on RCI. We were hoping at some point to be able to exchange into the Los cabos resort.

We will be staying there for 3 nights in November after we spend a week at our regular resort in Cabo San Lucas.

GS

8. jamesanddiva

jamesanddiva Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thanks. We can't wait to go. Hope the Pig does not cancel our trip. Hoping it is just a media scare to slow the transfer of the virus. Remember SARS was gonna kill all of us. Sounds awesome. We love Temptations Cancun and also Desire. We have not been to Cabo yet and glad you guys liked it. We will have a half of week of Temptarions and a half of week of Desire.

Darn, I was thinking you guys were going the same time we are going.

James and Kristy

9. RonaldNTalina

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think originally we were, but we changed our travel dates from May to April. We just couldn't wait lol

10. RonaldNTalina

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think they were. They were certainly selling the timeshares. I few of our friends bought in.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice