TTR For May 9th - 17th Photos

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Bearcat, May 18, 2008.

1. Bearcat

Bearcat Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are first timers (new saying is first of many) We arrived the evening of May 9th about 7:40 to the resort. It was beautiful as we walked through the glass doors. We no more then walked in the door and Jamie met us with an ice cold beer. He is the man...enough said! We checked in and quickly changed to go check things out. We did a walk around checking out the sexy pool, which we planned to get right into in the morning. We walked over to the amazing lit up Patio Bar and had a few drinks and then did our promised slammers that we talked about on the board prior to coming. Once again with Jamie and friends! He is a blast, and his wife Chris is a sweetheart! Knowing we were going to get up early we thought about going to bed early...NOT! That's when we came across Brandon and Carly and some other locals from our town, infact a few blocks away...The drinking started and the guys talked for hours! Bedtime ended up about three thirty! Oops!
    The next day we enjoyed breakfast at the buffet, the servers there are at your every request. They were amazing, please tip them! Then we went out for the experience of the sexy pool where we met up with people we met on the board. I felt instantly comfortable. The staff (Chino, Omar, Lalo and T) were not only hilarous but made everyone around the pool laugh and feel included! I made a point to talk to anyone and everyone and ended up making friends that I would enjoy for a lifetime. Dale and Cheri, Chris and Jamie, my Texas crew. I know I will forget some, sorry!My young boys, A.J, Gunner, J-Dog, Icy, Carly, Brandon, Nicola and Rafeal...Jan & Scott, The England crew all made the trip fun by keeping me young and on my toes...How many shots can a person possibly take? Anyone who knows me will get a nickname, it's fun and personal!
    Mark and Brad went with Boris on a scuba diving trip. Mark has wanted to do this for years. Boris was so fun and very professional. Wow, what a smile! When we go back next year Mark will get certified and dive several times with Boris. My hat is off to him, he puts alot into making it a wonderful experiennce!
    We enjoyed each of the fine dining on different nights. I loved getting out of my pool attire and into something sexy or pretty for the evening. Mark got dressed nice and was quite handsome. After all, he was Mr. Temptation 2008. Persoanlly for us the Asian was the very best food and Antinio was the best waiter at the resort. He made the best sexy coffee. Although each place we went did have a great personal touch.
    Nice Shoes put on a great show each evening and we loved dancing every night...I think I'm still sore! I did get voted The Best Lap Dance! It was also very fun playing pool, the Wii, and walking on the beaches at night. I believe we fell in love all over again on this trip. We spent so much time together laughing, sharing and planning the future. Who knew after almost 23 years it could be even more magical. Where you saw me you saw Mark next to me hand in hand. One person made the comment to us as we were saying our good-bye's that "she loved how Mark always had a smile when he was around me". The rooms were beautiful with the sexy lights. It almost seems too many memories to try to tell about, I can't wait to go back. We hope to go when our friends go back. As it stands we plan to do two weeks next May!
    Our friends that went with us are going to get all our photos (almost 1,000) to me this week and I will get them up. Brad and Keri (originalparrotthead) did post them first but, we will try to go through them and make a fun slide show of our own. But here is what he had done so far...
    I miss there already!
    http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2902820300103519382mYROyx?vhost=good-times
    http://good-times.webshots.com/slideshow/563499185VaFmfO

2. dmac

dmac Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    Hi once again. Hope you had a good trip home. We enjoyed meeting and hanging out with you and all the other friends there. Can't wait for the pics. I'll PM you some pics soon. See you next year.

3. BCE4800

BCE4800 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It was great meeting you guys! I am sure we will be seeing you again next year :D

4. Bearcat

Bearcat Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok thanks Dale, send me any extra fun ones at Lbarrett4@hotmail.com and get me your email and we will do the same. Brandon and Carly, let's do some dinner at Hong Kong 97 soon!

5. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the TR and the pics.. :)...

it's also good to see that Antonio (think thats his name) is still serving at the italian restauran. What a great guy and he makes an amazing carpacio.

6. Roy and Marie

Roy and Marie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanx for the TR and pics we loved your comments on the resort and feel the same way it's like you rediscover each other every time you go...

7. welshgirl

welshgirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great pics, thanks for the trip report!

8. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Great pics. Glad you had a great time. Look forward to seeing you next year. :D

Jamie

9. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Nice pics...I really liked the underwater pics... :D

10. JanScott

JanScott I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +113 / 1
    Lisa & Mark,

Great TR & pics...it was a pleasure meeting you and Brad & Keri. We left soon after you arrived, but maybe next time, we'll have more time together and have a real blast!

By the way, Antonio is a superb server, but Juan and Ernesto are even better, if you can believe that!

Cheers,
    Janice

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice