Ttr Check-in For Members Qeustion

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by mexico24, May 16, 2023.

1. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,163 / 3
    TTR Premier member question....

Heading there in a month, second trip to TTR since we became members. Here is the question....

Do any members just go to the lobby desk to check in or do you all use the Premier office?

I'd rather use the lobby ... 1)it was much quicker, and 2)avoids the sales pitch to have a meeting to "upgrade" the contract. The premier office is small (cramped), slow, and seemed like a chaotic used car dealership. Just give me a room number, a black band bracelet, and then leave me alone.

2. kenobe

kenobe Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +384 / 0
    They have your check in paperwork in the office. I just tell them I'm happy with my contract and don't have time. After many times of me turning them down they don't ask unless it's a new person

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  3. r&a 1964

r&a 1964 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +690 / 1
    I think you need to go to the premier desk, but I have never tried to go to the counter. The counter won't have some of the info you may want, like how much you have in resort credits and if you're staying for seven nights your lobster dinner coupon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice