TTR Cancun, An Honest Review...

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by capergal16, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Jeff & Beth

Jeff & Beth Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +43 / 0
    Personally, I'm not sure where the "watered down" drink comments are coming from. You watch the bartenders make the drinks... and I've watched them (many times) open brand new bottles of liquor (i.e. Bacardi) and immediately start pouring into my cup. Where in that process could the drinks be watered down? If you want your drinks stronger, just ask for a double. The bartenders are always happy to oblige... :)

2. jeff & deb

jeff & deb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    Thanks for the TR, nice to see that you can say how you feel and not get slammed. We've been I think 7 times and nothing you said sounded out of the ordinary we go because of the people and the sunshine can't get any better than that, and we are heading back in April hope to see you there April 12-22nd at TTR

3. The Woodman

The Woodman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    OK Folks!
    I’m putting together April’s 2012 .pdf file for us 2012 TTR April Addicts.
    If you want to get on it, please E-mail me your:
    NAMES, CANCUNCARE SCREEN NAMES, DATES YOU’LL BE THERE (IF YOU’RE THERE MOSTLY IN APRIL )(NOT GOING TO INCLUDE FOLKS THAT ARE THERE MOSTLY IN MARCH OR MAY THIS TIME) & A PICTURE OF YOU (CLOSEUP IF POSSIBLE),ALONG WITH YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS TO ME—
    Woody
    My e-mail is vetter79@rochester.rr.com Phone# 315-986-7450
    As the list updates, I will forward it to everyone on the list that I have addresses for.
    Hopefully this worked out for most when we did it this year so let’s see if we can do it again!
    Woody & Sue (We’ve booked for April 10th – 21st 2012)

4. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Way to Represent the April group Keith..lol.
    Im pretty stumped on the "watered down" drinks thing still though, man that would be one hell of an undertaking with that many people drinking that fast... Im a Bacardi/coke and beer drinker, ive never had a problem with drinks. Then again, if its cold and unlimited, im a pretty happy camper no matter what :)

5. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
  6. capergal16

capergal16 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I cannot stomach the wine at this resort, especially outside of the Italian, Asian, and Seafood restaurants. The bubbly was sweet, but gave a good buzz! At night, my drink of choice was a vodka with soda water and lime. Hydrate while you dehydrate...makes for an easier morning! ;-)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice