TTR 2014 Tour a success!!

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Mark and Staci, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Mark and Staci

Mark and Staci I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,891 / 4
    Tittes and Beer Tour 2014 is in the bag!

Just returned from 9 days and once again...a great time! Sexy pool seemed a lot more "subdued" than previous trips though. Maybe its because by 2 pm the pool is 100 friggin degrees!!! Holy shit! Its like a hottub! lol A group of us spent more time in the ocean just for that reason. We just carried our party out there.

Didnt seem to meet as many people as we thought we would from this site based on the contacts we had on here. Lots more young single guys than we've seen before.

Downsized this time from the 32 oz Bubba mugs, to the 20 oz. size. In our opinion, these are just right. And we wore them out! lol

The "new" entertainment staff are awesome.

Absolutely beautiful weather every day! Room A/C worked great. Food was good.

We've been to other resorts around Cancun, and IMO I will say without a doubt that the staff at TTR are the hardest working and friendliest we've seen, bar none! They do whatever it takes to make you happy.

10 (5 couples) of us rented the Temptation yacht. $70 bucks per couple for 4 hours. This was by far the best day we had. Had a blast! Takes you over to the north beach on Isla, and serves you all the alcohol you can stand. As the boat captain told us before we left..."there's only 1 rule. There are no rules!" And we took him up on it! hahaha Highly recommend it.
    Just something a little different to do.

Planning a April 2015 trip!

2. Stevo48

Stevo48 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Had an awesome time with you two, glad you made it home safe and sound. See you in April 2015, if not sooner!

3. Mark and Staci

Mark and Staci I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,891 / 4
    Same here Steve. Always a great time with you 2 also. May have to work on some of the guys for April. Sorry I didnt make it down for the send off, but this back thing almost ruined my week.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice