Trying to find the name of a tattoo shop that is/was in Cancun

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by 3domfighter, Aug 28, 2014.

1. 3domfighter

3domfighter Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello, I was in Cancun about 15 years ago and there was a tattoo shop on a dock at Playa Tortugas. I got work done there that I never got a chance to finish and I would like to find out if the place is still there, or if anyone can give me the name that it has (or had) so I can come and get it finished. Or if anyone knows something about an artist named Jilo, or Hilo, or Heelo, or something like that. Don't know the spelling.

Random question, but couldn't think of a better forum to ask. Thanks in advance for the help!

2. abdullahzaid

abdullahzaid Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Find a local artist in your town that you know and trust or get referred to. ... After getting tattoos in Cancun, I REFUSE to get one in the states. ... This past time, LoLo did my tattoo, and Pirana did my husband's (nice name eh, lol) If ... Mocha, I am truly not trying to start anything, but how is it guaranteed for life?

3. kandl

kandl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The lady at TTR who does the fake tattoos, has a brother who comes to the resort if you want a real one. He gave me an Awesome sea turtle on my ankle. Did it on a table in the back room of Nice Shoes! (haha)
    Just make sure it is the day you are leaving. Don't wanna get back in the Chlorine with It!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice