trying this again...

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by logic7, Jun 2, 2008.

1. logic7

logic7 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Aiight... Due to a poorly planned, mission critical meeting on the job, Esther and I had to cancel out trip to TTR in early May.

Pissed simply cannot describe my emotional state as it happened.

Anywho... We still plan on coming out to TTR this year. If possible, we're gonna try to squeeze in two trips. This leads me to my question:

From now until the end of the year, when's the best time to head out. I'm nervous about the start of hurricane season in the Atlantic, and don't want to really get caught at the resort during some tropical storm either. I know it's a crapshoot, but during what month is the weather relatively calm and uneventful?

(ps... one of our trips may end up being to Desire in Riveria Maya...)

2. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I wouldn't want to go until late October at the earliest. I'm not one to want to wade out a storm either and I'd be quite pissed if I booked during prime hurricane season and got hammered by rain...or worse, an actual flood or hurricane.

November is a pretty safe bet though. I've been around the thanksgiving holiday for many years and have always managed to miss the floods & storms.

Michelle

3. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    George...The storm season just started...They are just getting over a tropical storm these past several days...It rained alot the last couple days. I'm told Oct. or Nov. are good months like Michelle said...Have a nice time... :D

4. hammerman

hammerman Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i always had great weather the week of the 4th of july been 8 times a little hot but alays great weather no stroms

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice