Tropical Storm In Or Around Cancun!!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Greta, Jun 1, 2008.

1. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I saw something about it on the news... Anyone know if they got bad storms??? I wish for them not to get another hard hit from storms this year, or any year, but we know it will not hold off forever, but i'm keeping my fingers crossed....

2. carrie77

carrie77 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/local/MXQR0138?from=recentsearch

Check out this link, Greta. It is the Weather Channel's page for Cancun. It's just like the page for my city, with local conditions, forcast, and scroll to the bottom and you'll find perhaps the best feature, a current radar that you can zoom in or out and usually animate.

The storm you're hearing about is more specifically impacting Honduras, Belize, and southern Mexico. It is a widespread storm, and Cancun is and will be getting a lot of rain, some wind, and likely some heavy surf out of this. Although I am not there, I am not too concerned with this one. **NOTE: I am not a meterologist. I just play one online. :wink:

3. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  4. mormis

mormis I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey guys! well let me tell you that the weather has been really really crappy these last 4 days, right now its raining quite bad, i dont know if its just for living on the hotel zone but its waaaay more windy... downtown is not that much...

from my place i can usually see the golf course and at the end the lagoon and at the very end some hotels like the oasis palm beach, but these days ive only been able to see the golf course and then all white, for the fog and clouds...

it makes me kinda sad :(

5. cindyb

cindyb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I guess I am lucky I am not on vacation in Mexico right now!!!! we were very fortunate this year weather wise we only Had one bad day...

6. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the links.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice