tripadvisor reviews

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by kevko05, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Venomous22

Venomous22 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We will be going in Oct. 2012 for the first time. I was starting to be concern after reading some many negative reviews, but than my hubby pointed something funny out to me. He said when you read a negative review and yet still they rate each section 4's and 5's its hard to take some of them seriously.
    But we got lucky in finding CANCUNCARE site which gives newbies a much better or atleast more creditable review. For that thank everyone again who contribute to the form.

2. Chris and April

Chris and April Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +255 / 0
    Those negative reviews are by the few snobby, boring, uptight people that visit TTR...go back to your 5 star boring pool, no nightlife, rude staff hotel and dont come back...sorry so mean but if u cant have fun and enjoy Temptation then go home.. we'll be there feb 22-29th and will love every minute of it

3. Trish

Trish I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +675 / 0
    I seriously cannot believe some people say that the staff are rude! I've never stayed anywhere with more attentive and friendly staff! Also as to being expensive, TTR was the cheapest adult-only resort we could find, and by a significant amount too.

Every trip advisor review that gives either 1 or 5 stars shouldn't be taken as accurate. I bet a lot of them are published by people hired to make fake claims of somewhere being totally brilliant or pants. Also you have to see what other resorts that person has reviewed, and chances are a majority of their reviews will be negative.

4. regdog

regdog Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    I would take trip advisor with a grain of salt. It seems to be full of miserable people who led miserable lives. These people will always find something in the world to complain about.
    I have been to several places that people in trip advisor complain about and have had a great time.. And needless to say did not agree with unhappy crew of trip advisors.
    Those of us on this sight are Confirmed Alumni of TTR.
    Call us weird...We Don't Care.
    WE LOVE TTR
    :bowdown::headbanger::aetsch004::ernaehrung015::clappyinghappy::daveandmo::xyxthumbs::aktion069::lotsofmichaelfs::bootyshake::mnm::mexicoflag::huepfen013:

5. fbjr1

fbjr1 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0

Ditto, at least there will not be a chance of being bumped!!

6. fbjr1

fbjr1 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    i was just reminded that our first 3 day trip to what was then BBG was horrible.

Jamie hated the rooms(no tub) , hated the food, the power in the room went out and blew her hair dryer to shit (i personally think it was the other way around) and at the time she had full hair down to her ass. (try drying that with a flat iron, thank god for 24hr walmart :huepfen013:)
    we went back again at a different time after staying at the Hyatt a couple times(snooze fest ZZZZZZ) and havnt been anywhere else since looking at trip # 16 this may
    :headbanger:

7. Flaca

Flaca Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    The first time we went it was still BBG and it was the December after Wilma. Even though the resort was only half as good as it is now we still had a fantastic time. We were afraid to leave the sexy pool as we didn't want to miss a moment. We knew from day 2 that we would be back and it would be for 2 weeks at a time.

D

8. LICKUSILLY2

LICKUSILLY2 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 1
    Good or bad, TTR is the cheapest adult resort and to be honest it can't be as bad as Hedo 3. For the price I paid in Jamaica I was pissed. Breakfast was a joke, the room was half ass, I had to go to the sister hotel down the street for some really good food. Only one bar had top self liquor for a few hours of the day.

I'm taking my chances at Temptation to see with my own eyes...

9. jeff & deb

jeff & deb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0

Our first time was at Christmas that same year.. We've been back every year since, twice last year. We've checked out a couple other places since but nothing we've found compares. And like you guys 1 week wasn't enough, we spent a day trying to extend our trip..LOL lesson learned..

10. fireguy2035

fireguy2035 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I have to tell you this after being a well seasoned traveler of nearly 25 years. I woulod not give you 10 cents for the reviews I see on Trip Advisor. How is it possible that one person gives a place 1 star while the next person gives it 5 stars ? What it boils down to is this. Opinions are like a**holes...we have one. Listen to you friends that have gone....or better yet go yourself and make up your mind. We have been to many real five star resorts and they were great...BUT we have been to TTR as well. It may get a 3.5 star for the property but it gets a 5 star for fun, adventure, good times and fun. Maybe that is why we vist TTR every year (twice) and Secrets only ever other year ( mainly for their spa ).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice