tripadvisor review

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by joemag, Apr 15, 2008.

1. dlp

dlp Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    crazy lady on tripadvisor

We have been to Temptation/BBG many times. It is a blast. We have met the nicest people there and have made new friends every time. This lady on the trip advisor has a problem obviously. Don't let that person scare ya'll off.

2. bomiester

bomiester Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This my fourth trip and my wife's (newly weds) first trip to TTR. She too had concerns about TTR from what she had read on TA. After the pictures and stories I have shared with her about TTR, and her visiting this board she is no longer concerned.

Prior to my first trip to BBG and I was looking for a place to visit, I had a small checklist that I needed to insure that my vacation was good.
    1. The hotel needed to be by a body of water.
    2. There needed to be drinks.
    3. I needed anything to eat so that I could drink more beer.
    4. If I found anyone other than the friends I traveled with and we got the chance to party with those people, well that would be the icing on my small cake of expectations.

What I have found on all my trips to BBG/TTR is that this is the greatest place to spend my hard earned cash for an adult vacation. BBG/TTR has exceeded all my expectations from my little checklist.

The resort itself is much better than some give it credit for, including members of this board. I think that the combination of the guest and Cast make TTR what is and what it should be. As for the Cast themselves, I wouldn't trade a single one of them. In my circle of friends back home the following names have been almost house hold names, well at least for a few months after I return from Cancun- Chino, Lalo, Omar, Alejandro??(gone), Mandy(gone), and Julie(gone). I would be offended by Chino if he didn't curse at someone. I know it's a term of enderment from him.

As for the guests at TTR, what else could you ask for in people to hangout with for a week. Everytime I go to TTR, I think who will be my next OCJ, B & B, Scott & Lori, Carole and Angie, Pete & Judith, or Dustin and Hillary that I get to meet. It never fails to come down there and meet some wonderful people from all walks of life.

Anyway, this was my two cents about BBG/TTR.

For those that are going to be there between June 26 - July 3rd if you happen to recognize us please feel free to stop by and welcome my beautiful new wife to TTR and have a, some, few, many, or all the drinks you can handle with us.

Will

Remember - "Love is Grand, Divorce is Fifty Grand"[/u][/b]

3. bomiester

bomiester Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This my fourth trip and my wife's (newly weds) first trip to TTR. She too had concerns about TTR from what she had read on TA. After the pictures and stories I have shared with her about TTR, and her visiting this board she is no longer concerned.

Prior to my first trip to BBG and I was looking for a place to visit, I had a small checklist that I needed to insure that my vacation was good.
    1. The hotel needed to be by a body of water.
    2. There needed to be drinks.
    3. I needed anything to eat so that I could drink more beer.
    4. If I found anyone other than the friends I traveled with and we got the chance to party with those people, well that would be the icing on my small cake of expectations.

What I have found on all my trips to BBG/TTR is that this is the greatest place to spend my hard earned cash for an adult vacation. BBG/TTR has exceeded all my expectations from my little checklist.

The resort itself is much better than some give it credit for, including members of this board. I think that the combination of the guest and Cast make TTR what is and what it should be. As for the Cast themselves, I wouldn't trade a single one of them. In my circle of friends back home the following names have been almost house hold names, well at least for a few months after I return from Cancun- Chino, Lalo, Omar, Alejandro??(gone), Mandy(gone), and Julie(gone). I would be offended by Chino if he didn't curse at someone. I know it's a term of enderment from him.

As for the guests at TTR, what else could you ask for in people to hangout with for a week. Everytime I go to TTR, I think who will be my next OCJ, B & B, Scott & Lori, Carole and Angie, Pete & Judith, or Dustin and Hillary that I get to meet. It never fails to come down there and meet some wonderful people from all walks of life.

Anyway, this was my two cents about BBG/TTR.

For those that are going to be there between June 26 - July 3rd if you happen to recognize us please feel free to stop by and welcome my beautiful new wife to TTR and have a, some, few, many, or all the drinks you can handle with us.

Will

Remember - "Love is Grand, Divorce is Fifty Grand"[/u][/b]

4. mas4fun uk

mas4fun uk Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    how can you not have fun at TTR/bbg ok we do not take part in the games but we still have a laff with them who do . as for the drinks we never get drunk on soda and we never have soda after 5pm . pregnent maybe he was so boreing that she looked for some fun (swingers) hahaha . some folks just make a bad holaday just to get there cash back . ???? or was it not the same TTR/bbg we all go to . 3 days after we got back last year we booked for this june and if the wife did not like it no way would she have rebooked for this year . there/his/her life must be so dull

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice