tripadvisor review

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by joemag, Apr 15, 2008.

1. B and T

B and T Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would not be concerned at all. The majority of the bad reviews are from people who did not research the resort and were looking for something different. If you love to have fun, party, meet great people and are ok with very clean, comfortable, 3 star accomodations, then you will have the time of your life.

2. Marty46r

Marty46r Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    njfuninthesun

I am a newbie also. I will be at TTR the week after you. The latest Trip Adviser reviews are a little concerning because they are so bad but I feel better when I come here and read comments from the kind of folks that will make both our vacations very enjoyable.

3. LotsaTimers

LotsaTimers Cancuncare's Survivors Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Ditto the above post.

I too became concerned before we found this site, by the reports on TA, but I have found ALL reviews on TA have someone that is not happy, take them with a grain of salt.

George

4. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In my opinion, people who post a negative on TA towards TTR are negative people to begin with and not fun to be around. They should all stay home and not ruin our fun :lol: :lol: :lol:

Talina

5. PRETVIP

PRETVIP Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +272 / 0
    HAV N FUN

I'VE BEEN TO Temptation A BUNCH OF TIMES, IF YOU DONT HAVE FUN AT THIS PLACE SOMETHING WRONG, GREAT TIMES, GOOD FOOD, FANTASTIC STAFF, ALL AROUND GREAT ATMOSPHERE, JUNE 4-11

6. nmarcks

nmarcks Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    You have to be one stuck up prune not to have fun at Temptations.

Just about all negative reports have two things in common...

-Over expectations (they think Hilton and they get Temptations, no research)

-People who seem to be easily offended even if they say there not. They can't sperate the joking, nudity during games, someone being over drunk, and this list could go on and on from people just having fun and relaxing(ie: People in there negative trip reports that say Chinos is an a**hole, it just goes over there head that its more of a front/character then the real life Chinos, he does it in a fun matter)

Nick and Renee

7. herodotus

herodotus Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Generally, anyone who has to state they are not a prude, most likely are a HUGE prude.

My girlfriend forwarded me the same review last week and I have been reading it at least once a day. All it does is make both of us want to get there that much sooner :lol: Less than one month to go! June 5th will not get here soon enough.

8. cash0268

cash0268 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Our first Trip

Ok, the boyfriend and I are going to be first timers June 13th until June 20th. All I can say is the forum I have been reading is exactly why we have chose TTR. :3some:

9. MignonA

MignonA Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: Our first Trip

We are heading down on May 17th for our third time there, it really is fun and hilarious and relaxing. People make their vacations what they want them to be and being on this forum has allowed me to meet a lot of TTR returners and newbies as well. Enjoy and have fun.

10. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Uhhmmm....Jeanie, what sorta dance is that your doin in your avatar?

At first I just thought....oh...she's dancin in her avatar. Then when I just stared at it, it looked like you videoshopped it to get that herky jerky effect....making it REALLY funny to stare at.

Michelle

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice