Trip to temptations may have just saved my life!!!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by East Texas couple, Aug 16, 2008.

1. East Texas couple

East Texas couple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    updates

had surgery on monday, took quite alot of tissue out to get the clear margins, good news, not in the lymph nodes!!!! bad news the tumor grew a centameter in one week, had to take out tissue all the way to the arm pit, its a very agressive cancer so the chemo will be hard. Tammy is doing good, sore and has 2 very large incisions but overall not bad. Going to meet the Chemo doc Tuesday to get the plan of action. keep her in your prayers, it will be tough but she will make it. Thanks everyone for your support and will see yall in a year.

2. marilyn&steve

marilyn&steve Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Tammy & Eric, They've made so many great advances in medicine lately, we know this will come out good for you. Rest assured, absolutely everyone who reads this board is pulling for you. We wish you all the best and a speedy recovery. You're in our thoughts and prayers.
    Marilyn & Steve

3. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'll be praying for you :!: :-|

4. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    I'll keep you in my prayers to the Big guy...Get well soon. Hope i get a chance to see you both at Temptations... :D

5. Max32

Max32 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: updates

You know what - I may be emotional from finishing a bank of night shifts but your messages have brought tears to my eyes. I care for strangers with breast cancer everyday of my working life and after a few hours they're no longer strangers to me - they're brave and beautiful women and I am in awe of their strength every single day. You are certainly not strangers sweethearts - you ARE part of this family and we all love you lots! My thoughts are with you all the time and hopfully I'll get to give you that hug next year!!!

You WILL recover quickly from this and you'll be fighting fit very soon. My ward sister had agressive breast cancer last year (March actually) - she had a mastectomy, chemo, ended up having to have blood transfusions and got an infection in the wound (nurses curse - when we're in hospital what ever can go wrong generally does LOL!) BUT - she's over all of that and has been back at work since March this year and to look at her you would NOT know that shewas so ill only a year before.

My heart is with you both - stick together - love each other and time will pass quickly and you'll be through this in no time!!

Lots of Love
    Maxine
    xxxxx

6. The Woodman

The Woodman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    Maxine, you couldn't have said it better!!
    Woody :clap:

7. JanScott

JanScott I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +113 / 1
    Rest assured, you are in our prayers and thoughts. Let us know when you are going to Temptations and we can try to get there to help you celebrate your victory. We are all one family as Janice said and as a family, we stick together. God bless

8. Max32

Max32 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    DEFFO - we could have a victory booze cruise!!!!!!!
    xxxxx

9. J4

J4 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    God speed! You are in our thoughts and prayers.

10. regdog

regdog Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice