Trip Review

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Bryan21178, Feb 19, 2018.

1. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    This was our first trip after the remodel and 3rd overall. This place ROCKS!!!! STILL...

The Food,

Buffet was good and does the job when you want to grab a quick bite
    Sea Flirt- The food was decent but seemed slow, The place itself s cool and really nice.
    Flame- Just an extension to the buffet but the Steak was great probably my favorite meal that I had there.
    Amores- We ate here and it was pretty good I think we likes the old one better.

We stayed in the Bash Tower Room 2203

The room was bad Ass such an improvements over the old rooms and the views are amazing.
    Everything worked as it should in the room. The bed was very comfortable. The Robes were a nice touch and the new TVs are pretty cool with the interactive menus.
    Room service was cool we ordered one of everything one drunken nite LOL.

The Roof Top was very nice!!! Awesome views the hot tub was HOT also. Just don't know about the whole limited access and only allowing Tower Guest only to use the place.

Bash was nice as well the party was cool and we really enjoyed the extra room and the view from the club.
    The only compliant was the dance floor got very slick had to watch out or you would bust your ass.
    The shows were very cool and TTR out alto of work into the productions. Glow night was the coolest we thought

Got sucked into the Timeshare pitch that was a little shitty thought Jen was going to start bitching someone out. LOL.

The pools BIG and its deep but not too bad. The party was rocking at the bar and the staff tried to keep it going
    We liked the size of the pool and there were plenty of chairs. The new pool chairs that are half in the pool are nice. The waiters and waitress and fast around the pool and take care of your needs.

All the staff was excellent...as always.

We will be back and cant wait to book the next trip but Jen will not stay unless we are in the Tower now LOL

• Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  2. Rick&Kelly

Rick&Kelly Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +224 / 1
    Thanks for the great review!!! I love that you ordered one of everything off the room service!! LOL did they deliver it????
    Can't wait to go!

3. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    They delieverd it all LOL and it took about 40 mins!!!! The guy walked in and asked why it was so quiet!!! Jen was in bed... HHAHAHHAHAH he thought we was having a room party. I gave him $10 bucks and told him thanks

4. David & Emy

David & Emy Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Staying in the Bash Tower on March 25th for the week, Can't wait. Great review and love you can order in.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice