Trip Review, New Years 2017/2018

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by RobAndLis, Jan 12, 2018.

1. CandSbeach

CandSbeach Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0
    The original review was pretty darn accurate. I dont agree with all of it but for the most part good description. And I wouldn't say we have outlandish standards. We liked so many things better about the old rooms as far as functionality. The chairs, stools and loungers ( I personally liked the loungers but wife likes to lay on belly sometimes and they dont lay flat so that was the issue with the loungers) almost every where on the resort are not very comfortable. We seen many people fall off their chairs ( i know i know...."they was drunk" no they was not) the one lady fell off her chair twice at lunch just trying to scoot closer to the table. The base on the chair is narrow at the back will simply just launch from beneath you. I guess we are living in the past and are comparing to what we knew and liked about TTR before the renov. Will we go back, would we recommend it, did we have a good time like we had before-------ABSOLUTELY.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice