Trip Review March 2014. GOV

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Viva' started by Jess_2703, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Jess_2703

Jess_2703 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +621 / 0
    To everyone that don't agree or bashing me because I didn't like it.

I said why, the good point and the negative one.

Was my own and personnal opinion. If you want to make your own idea of the resort go by yourself. But for sure before I go back they need to make alot of improvement.

I know they are still in translation with the ex resort, but it's not a good reason for the food was so bad. At least I don't understand why food is better in a 3 .5 * than 4.5 *. That just doesn't make any sense to me.

I stay at Oasis Palm 2 years ago and the food was way better there than GOV and it's a sister resort. Ben stay at GOV 5 years ago and the food was better back then than when we stay there.

Some staff was rude, and not really happy to help you.

Now if you want to just bashing me for no reason because I didn't like the resort well go for it. Is still was it is.

LadynTramp: I'm not a TTR repeater, as far as I know I just been there once. ;) GOV: 4.5 * pay 2750 $, do you really think I need to pay 500 $ + for restaurant ? not really. But I didn't have any choice. I'm pretty sure Mcdonald was better.

They did had french frie. alot of day several things on the menu wasn't available. At Mr. Wimpy they call the Crispy Chicken, but I don't know if they can just change the name for soft fried chicken, since it was everything except crispy.

2. dubz1

dubz1 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I didn't care for the food at the Asian fusion place. I hate Sushi, does not mean the food was bad, means I don't like it. I have to disagree, the food was NOT disgusting. They had some bomb ass pepperoni sat the Italian place. Schillabar food was good. The Mexican place was good.

Now Mr. wimpys, that I will agree! It needs some work. Maybe make it fresh instead of a George Foreman grill. That server was not happy either.

Other than that, no problem here.

3. Jess_2703

Jess_2703 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +621 / 0
    We can't have a conversation about food choice! For
    me it was discusting! Having
    uncooked meat in my plate isn't acceptable! ( like
    hamburgers,
    pork...

Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Tapatalk

4. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Thanks for the report Jess.

Doesn't matter if it is a good or bad report, as long as it is an honest opinion.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice