Trip Review (long)sept 22nd Thru Sept 27 Th

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by leeholly, Sep 28, 2021.

1. JBW

JBW Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +275 / 4
    Nice review! Funny, we were actually there from the 21st thru the 27th for our 5th trip. People really need to stop over reading the negative posts on here and just go enjoy. The atmosphere was just as fun as our previous 4 trips. Food i think actually got better. Never felt unsafe! Never worried about our stuff by the sexy pool chairs. This place just isn't for all, and there will always be people who want to go out of their way to write a bad experience or complain about anything. Is it perfect? No, but 99% have a great time and they don't report about it...Yes, there will always be an asshole with a camera trying to do what they shouldn't, or a bit of an aggressive human pushing their boundaries, but it's usually dealt with...Was interesting to meet all the new lovely playmakers...God damn, i just can't get enough of JJ. Funniest dude ever! Oh ya, and sleep you may or may not get. Best advice, bring earplugs. Funniest thing my wife and i heard as we were getting ready to go down one night was a loud couple roaming the hall way and the guy started shouting "FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKERS, YOU FUCKERS WOKE ME UP AT 3:00am LAST NIGHT". Hahaha, that had us rolling on the floor...Anyhow, there is no perfect place, but don't let any silly negative reviews scare you away from enjoying the only adult playground in Mexico. You will have a blast!!!!

2. leeholly

leeholly Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    I agree!!! We had to have seen ya! We met these amazin folks!!!!

3. JBW

JBW Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +275 / 4
    We may have bumped into each other, who knows...I hope you guys got to see some good Pepe Indian dancing at the pool :D

Attached Files:

4. leeholly

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
  5. leeholly

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    15243BDD-5193-49E1-8D60-D06DD3646C32.jpeg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice