Trip Review Jul 30 - Aug 4 2021, Overall Good Trip, But We Won't Be Back

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Cheers2US, Aug 11, 2021.

1. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Unfortunately NOT.
    We are 9/14-9/18...short trip with good friends.
    Unfortunately, both Desires are sold out for weekends (Fri & Sat nights) the rest of the year.
    Checking on cancellations to see if we can stay Sat night for longer trip.
    Might go to TTR on Sat night but freakin hate to pack and move !
    Plus cost of transportation.
    Also need to check additional flight costs if any!

2. suendave25

suendave25 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +67 / 0
    We have been members for years. During our first trip in 2020 we did attend a upgrade presentation, when we sat down I explained to the salesman what we were interested in. For the next 45 minutes he gave us pricing on everything except what I told him. At that time I told my wife we were leaving, needless to say he wasn't happy but he wouldn't even present us a upgrade we were considering which I explained to him again a little louder. Later that day I walked past the premier office in the lobby area and stopped in to tell them I was not happy with the salesman and would not be attending another session.

We made 2 trips in 2020 and changes were more and more noticeable. Many crippler male quests, trip in November had to be 40 plus. The table availability in the Bash is out of hand with bottle service requirements and most tables reserved were empty through the night. Security was turning their heads on problems with picture taking of other quests.

We return in December, if things don't improve we may not return to a place we have loved.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2021
  3. bob and kay

bob and kay Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    We won't go back either . We were going 2 to 4times a year since 2002 total of 49 or 50 trips there, but the last time there we were talking to freinds in the premiere area and security told us to leave the area or we would be removed from the resort. So we stood by the ropes and talked a while and security stood watching us till we went back to our chairs . I know they won't miss us but we spent a lot of money there

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  4. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +617 / 2
    Just wondering, if you do not return, won't you lose out on the nights you paid for?

5. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +617 / 2
    Are there other things that have happened that discourage you from going back?

For us, it's the changing of the guests' attitudes collectively, security's disregard for their own rules and a very rude Premier salesman who insulted + berated us.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice