Trip Review Jan 8th Through 13

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jclc2010, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Jclc2010

Jclc2010 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +76 / 0
    Flight out sucked. Transfer in Newark delayed an hour and a half. Making our arrival time 630. We were very upset that we were going to have to spend our first night there not knowing anyone because we were missing the sexy pool and the hot tub but whatever let's grab dinner.
    Now let me tell you the power of being vocal on these threads and in the facebook group. I can not tell you how many times on the way to dinner and at dinner we were approached by people being like, "Hey your Justin and Lauren". Admittingly it got a little weird. As we were walking out of dinner this happened again and we met our people, a couple who lived 20 minutes from us and worked in our town...what are the odds? Again recognized from the face book page. We all hung out for pretty much the rest of their time there.
    Bash that night was awesome. Drinks flowing, no problems, good music and dancing. So many beautiful people! I would say age group was late 20 to 50 ish with a select few outside that range. As far as attractiveness goes, everyone was attractive in their own way, but as far as sexually attractive, I would say 45 percent were lookers, that jumped to 80 percent during theme nights while I was drunk.
    The sexy pool was awesome, spent the whole day there on day 2. The games were amazing, so funny, the playmakers were funny, entertaining, beautiful people. They worked so hard to get things moving and did an awesome job. During my time there I did Mr temptation and beer drinking comp. Came in second both times. The bartenders were attentive but the drinks were just ok. The waitstaff serving drinks were also awesome and I always had a drink in my hand. Later in the afternoon we made our way to the hot tub. That was a blast. Very sexy fun times plenty of booze and awesome people.
    The food wasn't 5 star but the service was. I would not use the word awesome to describe the food but up to par would suffice. The breakfast buffet was hit or miss, more miss than hit but you might find something you like. Flame was good, sutra was good, the Italian place was decent (great cantaloni) Sea flirt had a real good breakfast but we didnt make it to dinner. The staff in all was fantastic.
    Theme nights had great participation. My favorite was glow night but toga night (white night) was also rockin. My wife got painted by Angui and looked amazing she is such a cool lady and she did it right in the room. Not a theme night but Saturdays foam party was insain. One of the best times I have had in a while.
    Single guys.....I may get some attitude for this but I wish they weren't there. If we were at a Sandles or something similar then so be it. But we are at a sexually charged adults only resort, with woman dressed provocatively. I always felt like I had to have my head on a swivel and act as a body guard. They set a certain tone for the week and it wasn't a good one. At glow night a middle eastern man grabbed my wifes ass and I lost my shit. I settled it by letting him know if it happened again. We would both end up in mexican jail but my friend lost his mind on him. Wasn't a good scene.
    Booze sucked as noted by alot of people so I wasn't surprised. But it would not change my mind about going back. It was super windy most of our time there and poured one night which made hanging in the hot tub awesome....but It caused the Boobs Cruise to be canceled. Now I have to go back for a thursday friday saturday trip. Oh darn.
    Swinger...yes they are there. If your interested you will find them. But they are not going to try and convert you. We are swayers so this was cool with us. Lifestylers are amazing respectful people .
    All in all the trip was insain and I would recommend it to anyone. Sorry if this review seems rushed but. So much happened is such a little time. I will do my best to answer all questions you may have!

• Like Like x 8
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    Nice Report!! I agree about the single guys. Love the place and cant wait to go back 28 days....

3. Ryan&Dani

Ryan&Dani Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +448 / 0
    Great report! I completely agree about the single guys. Most are probably fine but certain ones can really dampen the vibe

4. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    Thanks for taking the time to put up a review. Glad this site worked out for meeting people, and happy you had fun! Bummer about the Boobs Cruise, but at least that's something to look forward to next trip!

5. MandEOntario

MandEOntario Addict Registered Member

West of Toronto; Empty nesters with a hot tub
    Ratings:
    +2,673 / 4
    Gonna make some popcorn, sit back and see where the single guy discussion goes. Schadenfreude, lol

giphy.gif

6. Sarah&Cal

Sarah&Cal Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    We were there the same time and didn't have one issue with single guys.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice