Trip Review April27th-may4th

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Edward-Alli, May 8, 2018.

1. Edward-Alli

Edward-Alli Photofucker Registered Member

Ratings:
    +287 / 7
    Thanks Steve. Forgot to mention the best part. April 30th Boobs Cruise was as awesome as ever. Never ever miss one, even my wife who usually hides out in the back feeling sea sick was feeling great. Motion sickness patch actually worked this time. It was nice seeing you and Janet again. Even though we missed out on Chinos and Omar, Sara kicked ass. Wished we could have been on the May 4th cruise with both Sara and Lolipop that must have been epic???. See you again next year.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. thorington11

thorington11 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +284 / 0
    Great report! Thank you for posting.

3. funcpl27

funcpl27 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +917 / 16
    sounds like it's gone downhill since the rehab.

4. Jason and Debi CO

Jason and Debi CO Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +557 / 2
    Premier Members Dinner- was awesome had a great spread of food we enjoyed it very much and would like to see it continue in the future.

Ummm...what is the Premier Members Dinner.....didn't know they had that, where, when...

5. Edward-Alli

Ratings:
    +287 / 7
    They just started it a few weeks ago usually a Thursday at 6:30pm at the skytop. Reserve a spot with your butler or premier desk. Dates usually posted on premier web site

6. Jason and Debi CO

Jason and Debi CO Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +557 / 2
    OK, we will be sure to hit that in Oct, our next visit.

Thanks Ed-Alli!!!

7. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    I hear you on your Bash seating complications. I don’t get why some things became so complicated for us in April. We didn’t even see this area being reserved and sat there whenever we wanted. But it really feels like they are still figuring things out (kind of silly 9 months later) but sadly figuring things out have resulted in a lot more complicated rules that you have to navigate and find ways to make things work out. Was a theme for us on our last trip in April but not really in August or November. We made it work but wish we didn’t have to deal with this type of stuff at all while on vacation.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. Boy & Girl

Boy & Girl Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +202 / 2
    Funny- I thought that area was only for bottle service and not regular or premier guests as the only people using them on our last trip had full bottle service.

9. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Great report and we agree with almost everything you wrote.
    Definitely a different vibe and certainly not as wild in public as it used to be.
    It has lost some of its "Spring Break for Adults" vibe and is more like "Spring Break for Adults with the Brakes On" vibe.
    Probably the plan my management as we all have read and discussed.
    Did have some lady on lady whipped cream action at the pool but it was prearranged by a long time member
    Myself, I miss the body shots and other shenanigans and mischief as it helped me decompress from my stressful real life.
    Respect yes though and only ever had fun with those whom wanted it or we knew.
    Did not see any yellow cards as they were abandoned or folks were just scared to death.
    Hate to have to act like a child and look around to see if security is watching all the time...and we are fairly mild mannered anyway!
    Always have private quarters for those inclined but it kills the public part vibe.

I suppose this is what Steve's BC is for now!!!

Thanks for the info on the "new" Premier dinner.
    We will see if it still exists for next visit in November.

As far as the Bash cabana seating, when we visited in April (7-17) early in the evening each cabana table had a sign that read something "Reserved for Premier Members/Guests".
    Were guarded by the waitress and another staff, either security guard or manger looking dude.
    We asked and sat there several times as we are members.
    Ordered drinks from waitress or got our own from the bar when she was busy with others.
    Then, at some time later, maybe 11ish the signs were removed.
    I assume then that anyone could sit there.
    But who the hell knows???

Again, thanks for the report.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. Edward-Alli

Ratings:
    +287 / 7
    This area is susposed to be a premier area as it was pre-reno. Our party ended up purchasing bottle service early in the day just so we can reserve the spot at night. Even one night that didn't work either as they lost the order. But after several minutes of arguing with manager They magically found a bottle of jagermeister that we ordered.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice