Trip Review 4/7 - 4/18 (it's A Novel)

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Matt and Lisa, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    @Matt and Lisa is accurate, I don't think there is another way to get a "day pass" at either Desire unless it something given the OK from Management.

Our first trip was just that... we'd just upgraded our TTR membership the 1st time when they first got the Top Cities, Worldpass and SFX programs lined up... that SFX saved me about $2500 a couple months later. I thought that was nice of it/them... bascially covered the cost of the upgrade (we also got bonus additional nights and a free week in that upgrade). Luis, the manager who worked us into our original membership told us about it, and while we were talking through the numbers we could save on outside travel, Desire came up in conversation, and he offered to take us over there as he was working there the following day. Pretty much same sort of day pass vibe.

I've heard other folks using this angle to get the Desire day pass... and I think it is the only wy to do it. Leverage their desire to pitch the membership to you as part of your plan.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice