Trip Review 4/7 - 4/18 (it's A Novel)

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Matt and Lisa, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Matt and Lisa

Matt and Lisa Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,757 / 5
    We will have to check that out

2. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    I enjoyed reading your report. Thanks for sharing. Helping me get over my post TTR trip depression :)

3. Epic & Jewel

Epic & Jewel Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,557 / 0
    I was sort of hoping it would motivate you to finish the trip report from your recent visit...or did I miss it?

4. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    I just posted a long thread on the takeover as a start :)

5. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    Nice review cant wait for your Desire review...

6. shay & Chels

shay & Chels Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Hello! Great report! We are going to be there for the first time November 26th-4th 2020! We have been to RM twice and loved it. We are going with friends who are just getting into the lifestyle so we decided to try something more in between this time. :)

7. Matt and Lisa

Ratings:
    +1,757 / 5
    We will just miss you then. We will be at TTR the 16-26 and at RM 20-22

8. mojo

mojo Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +65 / 0
    Thank you very much for taking the time writing this detailed review, we're also interested in DR day pass, can you elaborate more on how this works? How long and till when are you allowed to stay there? Transportation back and forth and total cost as a couple would be great
    I don't want to pay a tremendous amount of money booking couple of nights at DR and end up not being comfortable there, so a day pass to dip pur toes DR sounds great!

9. Matt and Lisa

Ratings:
    +1,757 / 5
    We asked for a day pass in exchange for us doing the presentation. They weren't wanting to do it at first, but it was either that or nothing for us and they did. I've heard it is something they offer now more regularly so it probably wouldn't be an issue if that's the way you wanted to do it. Otherwise, I think the price on a day pass there is $400, which is expensive, especially considering a night there is about the same. We were able to go first thing in the morning and they let you stay until 4p. We ended up staying about an hour or two longer than that, but were leaving before dinner. We took a cab there and back, but if we did it again we probably would have booked USA Transfers because it would have been less. I think the cab was about $40 each way, but honestly don't remember that well. @Steve can probably tell you what the transfer cost would be.

As far as being comfortable at Desire, personally I don't think it's much different than TTR. If you're ok at TTR, then you'll be ok at Desire. It's all optional so you can leave as much clothes on or off as you want. It took a little getting used to when you're seeing naked people around and some having sex, but that wore off in about an hour. Similar to the first time you walk into TTR, at some point it just becomes normal. The people are pretty similar as well, although you may find that there are a bigger percentage of LS people there. Everyone knows boundaries and basic ettiquite as far as our experience goes. This, of course, is our experience over the course of a day. We were happy to do a day pass, but when it was time to go we wished we were able to stay longer.

10. mojo

mojo Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +65 / 0
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice