Trip Review 4/7 - 4/18 (it's A Novel)

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Matt and Lisa, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Matt and Lisa

Matt and Lisa Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,756 / 5
    You didn’t miss it, the review was just getting a little long to fit everything in.

The foam party still happens on Saturday. It was a lot of fun. We kinda hung back from all the action on the middle sit the pool got wild. Playmakers were dancing on the bar and having fun. It was a good time.

The big jacuzzi (the stew) hasn’t changed. It gets packed around 6 and closes an hour later to everyone’s disappointment. One creepy guy grabbed Lisa’s foot and pulled it up and went to lick her toes. I was across the way on the other side of the jacuzzi chatting with another couple. She got my attention pretty quick though haha. It’s cool if you like to lick toes, but out of that water it’s quite possible you may leave with a disease or at least an infection of some sort and of course the main part that’s missing is that it’s always the right thing to ask. Lisa’s pretty willing to do most things if you’re polite. :)

Late night opening of the pool doesn’t seem like it’s happening. I’m ok with that actually if it’s in the form of moving Bash to the pool. Long days at the pool and you want to do something else. We spend the majority of the time at Bash on or around the dance floor and it wouldn’t be the same down there. If they just made it available to swim then that’s a different story though, we are all for that.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    Nice report, very thorough. And only one dislike, lol.

3. Matt and Lisa

Ratings:
    +1,756 / 5
    Yeah I’m pretty sure that was just a fat finger by @EFish because they commented that they liked it. I actually expected a couple though because it wasn’t exactly all positive.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    Dude, you're just sucking up because Lisa's hot.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    I've noticed that "most" CCC people enjoy the balance, Matt. It actually paints the opinion with the credibility wand. All Good = Questionable perception.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  6. Matt and Lisa

Ratings:
    +1,756 / 5
    I think so too. Temptation isn’t perfect, but it’s a hell of a lot better than the nicer resorts we’ve been to that are boring.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  7. EFish

EFish Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +485 / 0
    Total fat finger move!!! I hate when I do that lol.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  8. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Missed you in April for some reason.
    Hope to see you in early Nov.
    Dates?

9. Matt and Lisa

Ratings:
    +1,756 / 5
    Yeah we met briefly when we got in, I think first day, then we were chickens with our heads cut off after. We saw your chairs in the premier area a few times but you must have been taking a siesta because we were in the pool and didn’t see you. We were there all day everyday except for the Boobs Cruise where we met you and Rayanne and then when we went to Desire on the 11th. You must have seen Lisa all over the place? She was hard to miss. Nov 6-14

10. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    "Late night opening of the pool doesn’t seem like it’s happening. I’m ok with that actually if it’s in the form of moving Bash to the pool."
    We always went to the sports pool on the way back from PatyO's, after the party, a great way to keep the party going and "chill" on the way back to "home" !!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice