Trip Review 2/9 Thru 2/14

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Bryan21178, Feb 19, 2018.

1. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    This was our first trip after the remodel and 3rd overall. This place ROCKS!!!! STILL...

The Food,

Buffet was good and does the job when you want to grab a quick bite
    Sea Flirt- The food was decent but seemed slow, The place itself s cool and really nice.
    Flame- Just an extension to the buffet but the Steak was great probably my favorite meal that I had there.
    Amores- We ate here and it was pretty good I think we likes the old one better.

We stayed in the Bash Tower Room 2203

The room was bad Ass such an improvements over the old rooms and the views are amazing.
    Everything worked as it should in the room. The bed was very comfortable. The Robes were a nice touch and the new TVs are pretty cool with the interactive menus.
    Room service was cool we ordered one of everything one drunken nite LOL.

The Roof Top was very nice!!! Awesome views the hot tub was HOT also. Just don't know about the whole limited access and only allowing Tower Guest only to use the place.

Bash was nice as well the party was cool and we really enjoyed the extra room and the view from the club.
    The only compliant was the dance floor got very slick had to watch out or you would bust your ass.
    The shows were very cool and TTR out alto of work into the productions. Glow night was the coolest we thought

Got sucked into the Timeshare pitch that was a little shitty thought Jen was going to start bitching someone out. LOL.

The pools BIG and its deep but not too bad. The party was rocking at the bar and the staff tried to keep it going
    We liked the size of the pool and there were plenty of chairs. The new pool chairs that are half in the pool are nice. The waiters and waitress and fast around the pool and take care of your needs.

All the staff was excellent...as always.

We will be back and cant wait to book the next trip but Jen will not stay unless we are in the Tower now LOL

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. NJB425

NJB425 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +221 / 0
    Glad to hear you had a good time. I think this is the first review where someone said they liked the Flame for dinner. In October while there everyone in our group was disappointed. Most thought the steak was overcooked and too fatty. Hopefully the steak vendor changed and maybe got more experienced cooks? I did hear from someone that they did like the ribeye. When you get a chance could you add a little more on the flame, like what your ordered? I head back in a couple months and I love a good steak but with the other options available I dont want to be disappointed again.

Thanks for taking the time to write your review :)

3. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    Thanks for doing a review! Now I regret cheaping out and going for the Garden View instead of the Tower LOL. You didn't find it too noisy in the Bash Tower? That seems to be the only complaint about those rooms.

4. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Only stay in the Tower snobs! LOL! That's awesome! Good review!

5. Bryan21178

Ratings:
    +468 / 0

Yeah I went with the Ribeye!!! It was cooked as I wanted good seasoning no steak sauce needed

6. Bryan21178

Ratings:
    +468 / 0

It wasn't bad at all nothing like the old rooms around Paty O, There was noise but when you closed the door and turned the TV on it wasn't so loud that you couldn't sleep or hear the TV. Jen loved the room she told me we cant stay in Garden view anymore LOL.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. Bryan21178

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    Bathrooms were nice the shower didn't get the floor all wet. I had read a review that it would have been bad. That wasnt the case at all. I know I will remember more things about the trip as time goes by and withdraws set in..

8. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Note that almost every complaint about those rooms being too noisy is from someone who hasn’t actually stayed in them and are assuming it is like patty o’s but the reality is the sound proofing is much better

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. MidwestMartini

MidwestMartini Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    We stayed in the tower on the third floor in the middle (cant remember the room number, jus that the wing of the tower were on our sides) the noise was very manageable. The patio doors do a great job of soundproofing, just a faint thumping of music. Our friends just returned and were not in the tower, they were in an ocean view just to the left of the hot tub area and said it was very loud.

10. California Couple

California Couple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +817 / 2
    We went to Flame also and loved the ribeye (medium-rare).
    They also have a juicy steak at Romanza that was bomb!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice