Trip Reprt for Newbs

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by firsttimer, May 28, 2012.

1. firsttimer

firsttimer Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    First and foremost I have to say WOW! Angela and I had the time of our lives. I had pretty high expectations going in and every one of them was met and exceeded. Let's just look at them:

First the people - Everyone we met was fantastic. We met CCC folks from the moment we stepped into the pool on Thursday afternoon that we would hang with for the rest of our trip. I met so many people that my brain stopped remembering, but if you are reading this and remember either of us please know that you made us feel welcome and were the best part of the trip. I do want to say a special "thank you" to Bernie and Julie here. Spending so much time with y'all was fantastic.

The Food - We only ate at the buffet, the Asian and Italian places, but they were all very good. Absolutely no complaints. Can't imagine why some folks aren't happy.

The Drinks - I drink beer and Angela drinks Vodka straight. No issues here at all.

The Nightlife - We have never danced so much in our lives. Both nights we spent in PattyO's were fun from beginning to end. I finally stopped sweating this morning. I also now know where "bouncing Debbie" gets her nickname. *****Special thank you to all of the wonderful men and women who danced with Angela when I was too tired to move any longer. ******

The Service - Excellent. Period. ****please tip these wonderful folks****

The Hotel - Room was great (1311). Every single square inch of the hotel was cleaned daily. Can't believe how nice they keep a resort that has so much traffic.

And now my answers to questions first timers seem to have before booking:

Singles - Didn't experience and uncomfortable situations at all. In fact, when Saturday hit and the pool got more crowded with younger singles I think it was actually MORE fun.

Swingers - I have no idea what people are talking about. All the people we met were F-ing GREAT. If that is what I can expect in the future than all I have to say is I LOVE SWINGERS.

Pictures - We never felt uncomfortable. Ever. Everyone was very respectful. In fact, Angela was wishing more people would have asked her to be part of pictures.

And now a few tips:

Never be in a hurry. Not EVER. Every surface is wet, slippery or both.

Do NOT wear a white linen jacket to white night! I know it seems like a good idea, but you will probably pass out from heat exhaustion.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go with the hotel group to Coco Bongo's. I can't really explain it. You just need to go once.

Dance like nobody's watching. I never dance and I finally loosened up and had the time of my life.

Relax and have fun. the people you meet will make you vacation worth remembering. THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH.

2. gottaski

gottaski Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +58 / 0
    glad you guys had fun!!! and great tips for newcomers, especially the never be in a hurry part.

3. RZR Dawg

RZR Dawg Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great info! Makes us even more anxious to get there!!

4. regdog

regdog Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Nice TR.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice