Trip Report3/8-3/11

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by conjuna, Mar 11, 2018.

1. conjuna

conjuna Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +191 / 0
    This was 20th trip. Pros got there at 10am and was able to check right in and it was fast. New restaurants were good, although didn’t try She or Sea Flirt. Customer service is excellent as always, resort is extremely clean as always. We love room service although guess we missed $5.00 service charge ( but no biggie) hot tub is great ( could have been bigger as it was packed after 3pm. Overall very pretty resort. Loved seeing the old staff that were left, felt like coming home. Allow sitting and walking on swim up bar. Drinks were good ( but couldn’t get some of old ones). Everything worked in our room fine from hot water to blinds. They will bring extra chairs up for the pool from beach if you ask. Towels no sign in and out. Brackets fit better. Bash is beautiful and has more seating although not comfortable. Cons : the different levels of walkways with no warning caused many accidents. Too big , I say again too large , too deep ( and I’m 5’6 ) and too cold sexy pool. Conversations are harder to form. They attempted foam party but complete bust due to size of pool and wind. Most women topless boobs were u set water defeats purpose lol. Swim up bar 2 of 3 days were empty. Activity team were ok not the worse but not the best. Still fun.
    Last but not least still the best place ever due to the people you meet, despite having to work harder to meet them. Willing continue to be our go to place.

• Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  2. bearhug

bearhug Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +181 / 0
    Great review, thanks. Felt the same way in many regards.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    A big dislike for the depth of the pool, we agree. Spot on review.

4. conjuna

conjuna Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +191 / 0
    I forgot to say they are much stricter with camera use almost to extreme. I understand why but sucks when you want want some pictures with friends

5. brandy1

brandy1 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0
    What is the $5.00 service charge you say you missed?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice