TRIP REPORT!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by rockrgrrrl, Mar 31, 2008.

1. rockrgrrrl

rockrgrrrl I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    alright, we just got home yesterday.. and that acidophilus stuff doesn't work at ALL because we both got sick.. anyway, here it goes

sunday -
    we checked in the hotel (westin), got an upgrade to an oceanview room, was supposed to go to slices to meet mormis, but my phone wasn't working right. we ate dinner at the resort, then went to senor frogs. i got wasted, danced on the bar, my boyfriend did some body shots off me, then i went down the slide into the lagoon.. and it wasn't as bad as everyone said!! i was so drunk that i climbed up the ladder and couldn't find the slide twice. lol.

monday -
    we went to chichen itza for the day. it was pretty nice. we had a stop at ik-kil (an underground sinkhole type thing).. it was pretty awesome, they had a cave going down to it like indiana jones.. by the time we found it, we didn't have time to swim before we went on to chichen itza. bah :(

we had dinner at planet hollywood, then went to bulldog cafe that night. it was pretty crazy. they had the studentcity bikini contest going on. we sat with some girl from pennsylvania. some guy tried to kiss me with my boyfriend standing RIGHT in front of me, and he pushed the guy away. got pretty wasted, headed back to the hotel. i was wearing some really impractical shoes, and they hurt so bad, so i held them in my hand on the bus. some drunk girl was like "hey can i have those?" pretty weird. and then a few minutes later, some guy is getting off the bus and says that i "should get off there with him" or something bizarre like that.

tuesday -
    during the day, we went ziplining in the jungle with selvatica. i'm afraid of heights, and when we got up the first tower, i was so scared that i almost cried and kept telling my boyfriend (and everyone in the vicinity of me) that i wanted to get down. i've never been so scared in my life, i felt nauseous. anyway, i ended up doing it, because i didn't want to ruin things for my boyfriend. and after i did 2 or 3 ziplines, i wasn't even scared anymore. it was pretty fun!

my boyfriend got really sick that night, he was burning up with a fever.. so we stayed in, ordered room service, and cuddled. aww!

wednesday -
    we went swimming with dolphins at wet & wild in parque nizuc. the dolphins felt really cool, and the footpush was fun. after that, we went on the water slides.

for dinner, we went to hard rock cafe. they had live music there, and the lead singer kept screwing up the lyrics. we stayed there until about 2 am.
    immediately after dinner, i got sick to my stomach. we had to go back to the resort. i felt really bad. i think it was the orangeade there - it was basically water with syrup and fresh oranges. could it have been made with tap water?

thursday -
    woke up to norma calling me.. she works at my hotel now!! so, i met her in a hallway while she was working. we decided we'd go to slices that night.

my boyfriend went to lunch at carlos and charlies, and we were still sick to our stomachs. on our way back to the hotel, i kept saying i was nauseous. when we got back to the hotel, i threw up immediately.

that night, we met norma at slices, and we had a lot of fun. i got really trashed. we danced on the stage and did flaming dr pepper shots (which i thought were pretty nasty). the shot girls kept bothering my boyfriend to buy shots, and he kept buying them for us.

after that, we went to taco factory. and i got sick again. norma went in the bathroom with me to keep me company while i threw up. :)

friday -
    we went shopping at kukulcan plaza, and had lunch at tequila grill. then we went swimming for a little while. norma and i were supposed to meet in the lobby at 4, but i didn't get there until about 4:05. she must have left already.

we went swimming for awhile longer, then took a nap. we went to casa maguey for dinner. they have an awesome chipotle butter there. i had a yucatean pork dish. my boyfriend was pretty impressed with their smoked salmon.

and then, we went to BLING!! it's set out on the lagoon, and the ambience is pretty chill. they play trance, house. very upscale.

i was trying to take pictures, and a guy came over to help us. he was there with his wife and another couple. we talked for awhile. they bought us drinks, and invited us to their table. they ordered some champagne, which he thought was terrible, so he ordered some dom perignon for all of us instead. i had two glasses of it! they gave me the cork to save, but i think it fell out of my purse later when i was really drunk and paying the bus fare. it was really nice!

saturday -
    my boyfriend wanted to parasail, so we headed over to aquaworld and he ordered a ticket for the skyrider. we had to take a crazy ass jetski ride to the boat, which was really fun, but i was worried about my digital camera that i had around my wrist. it turned out okay though, because i held it high enough in the air. he parasailed, and i took pictures from the boat VERY CAREFULLY, because it was jerking around like crazy.

we went back to the resort and ordered lunch. we swam at the beach, and then in the pool. i wish we would have had time to swim a lot earlier, because the ocean was refreshing. we walked over to club med's beach to check that out too. then, we went for full body massages inside the resort. we both have never had massages before. after that, we felt really relaxed and took a nap.

for dinner, we went to la madonna. the food was AMAZING, tuscan / swiss fusion, and definitely worth the money. they gave us homemade bread with a delicious olive spread. they made caesar salad FROM SCRATCH at the table. i had chicken scallopini, and my boyfriend had a bacon wrapped filet. that was the BEST italian food i've ever eaten, if not the best FOOD i've ever eaten. we had a vanilla creme brulee for dessert. really romantic place.

after that, it was almost 1 am, and we were exhausted.. and still had to pack to get to the airport at 7 am! so, we went back to the room, packed, and went to sleep.

AMAZING vacation! :)

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Great report!

3. rockrgrrrl

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks! :)

4. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow, you guys did a lot of stuff, despite the sickness.

5. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    no kidding! My report goes like this.........drinking........drinking....sex....drinking......sex.....drinking........" " " " " " " " for 10 days! The end

6. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    WOW! Was there anything you didn't do while you were there? Tours everyday and partying every night. That's a vacation!

Jamie

7. mormis

mormis I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i had so much fun with you guys!!!!!!! you are amazing!!!!!!!

i almost get fired u know... lol

miss u already girlie!!!!

ull have the pics soon!!!!

8. rockrgrrrl

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah, we didn't want to let it get us down. We stayed in the one night though. I'll post pics later!

9. rockrgrrrl

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I miss you too!!! We had a blast!! :)

Alfredo said he saw you in the lobby the next morning, while I was still passed out in bed. I can't believe you actually got to work at 7 am!

10. mormis

mormis I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah i saw him but he was kinda cranky so i left lol... i cant believe i made it to work either...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice