trip report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by smokeeater777, Jul 31, 2012.

1. jamesanddiva

jamesanddiva Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Ok, I have not been to Temptations in a few years. If these things are true then the quality of guests has really gone down. I don't like to have to worry about my wife when I go on a beach vacation. If she doesn't want to talk to someone she tells them that and I think most people are smart enough even when they are drunk not to push it. We have been going to Desire quite a bit for the last years and that place is so safe the women can pretty much walk around anytime. I also like it because it is not as crowded as Temptations. But I have had some great times at Temptations and hope this trip in Sept is the same.

There have been countless number of times that guys have hit or spoken to my wife with me there or gone. She decides who and when she wants to talk. She might be flattered by some men that talk to her and makes her feel good. She may carry on the conversation. We have met a lot of great folks this way. Others, not so much and 99% of the time she can tell them she doesn't want to talk to them.

My concern is that I have had several reports of some pretty aggressive single guys. I don't want to ruin thier vacation by getting them kicked out of the resort. It will not ruin my vacation.

2. jamesanddiva

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Just a furthur note: We have been to Temptations about 10 times, not counting, and have never experienced any rude single guys. The one instance was at one of our group outings with the May group where a guy tried to pull Kristy into a bathroom but someone saw it and stopped him. He was not with the group and we supposedly had the whole place to ourselves.

Some of you remember this "Don't go near the windows or doors if you are not wearing clothes"

3. Canadian Dos Equis fan

Canadian Dos Equis fan Cancuncare's Most Interesting Man Registered Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 0
    Ultimately it comes down to common sense. Most of the single guys, like me, are friendly, respectful and courteous. Are there idiot/assclowns etc. out there who make the rest of us look bad? Sure there are!

It's always easier to recall the one bad apple with a bitter taste than the hundreds of good ones you have previously had. I know I get grumpy when I feel like I've been painted with a broad brush.

Anyways, rant over lol!

4. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    At the rate that the TTR staff is obtaining memberships for the place, I wonder how long it will be until the entire place is a "Members-Only Resort."

There's what... 384 rooms, I think, and 365 days a year, so that's .... um... *MATH* 140,160 actual "nights," and if we assume that most folks stay an average of a week, that'd be 20,223 weeks, almost. I'd say most members go down at least twice a year, so that's down to 10,111 "members." Hmm, maybe they got a wyhile to go, after all.

Anyway, the secret to leaving your girl while you hit the head is simple, don't. Leave her with people you know/like, or make sure she's got Summerbum's "Creeper signal" and someone or someones in the know to signal with it.

5. jamesanddiva

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Uh, I never had a problem before leaving her. Of course we have been with groups where we know folks or she was already talking to someone that we just met that didn't seem to be crazy.

The great thing about Desire is that you can walk around that place at anytime and feel safe. BBG/Temptations always seemed pretty safe to me in my trip there. Just seems that I have heard more stories lately. But for some reason I don't really believe them much. Sometimes the reaction is greater than the action.

6. slore19

slore19 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Lmao @ ghetto rat

7. mroz10

mroz10 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    Um...yeah...wtf is a "getto rat"

8. curveybeauty

curveybeauty Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the great advice!
    Kim

9. Alley_Cat2012

Alley_Cat2012 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +48 / 0
    I think it's a racial stereotype spelled wrong!

Note to self. If you call someone a name at least spell it right.

10. Canadian Dos Equis fan

Canadian Dos Equis fan Cancuncare's Most Interesting Man Registered Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 0
    Haha sometimes you have to give your head a shake, right?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice