Trip Report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Donandorl, Nov 11, 2011.

1. Donandorl

Donandorl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Holiday of a lifetime in a perfect resort!! Arrived on the afternoon of the 2nd November and checked into room 1302, a Temptation suite on 3rd floor. Beautiful view and great room. Wrecked from 3 days in vegas and travelling so early to bed that night.

Got up early next morning and the party began. Great food in buffet and great drinks by pool. Took a while to learn all the various cocktails but great fun trying!!

Spent each day just chilling by the pool and enjoying the view and the antics!!

On the 5th November went on Steves Boobs Cruise!! Absolute highlight of the holiday. It takes a special formula to take 40 strangers, put them together on a catamaran and end up with one of the greatest days imaginable! Still dont know how they do it but everyone should go on steves cruise. We passed a lot of other cruises and you could tell the people on those knew they were on the wrong boat!! And we had Omar and Chinos aswell to add to the entertainment!! That day will live long in our memories but what happens on a Boobs Cruise stays on a Boobs Cruise so you will have to find out for yourselves!! You wont regret it!!

Spent the rest of the week chilling and relaxing. Ate some great food in both the chinese and the italian. Both beautiful but I think the italian wins for us but only just!!

Staff were excellent and got no hassle from timeshare. Think they know that its not an option for people from europe!!

Met some great people, Tam and Rick, Tom and Melinda, Frank and Diana, Karen and Gary, ebony and ivory - all absolutely beautiful people who know how to party (and bellyflop and get off buses!!).

A holiday of a lifetime that we will always treasure. Just wish we could move it all closer to home so we could go more often!!

Don and Orla

Last edited: Nov 11, 2011
  2. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Thanks for the Report, Those cruises are Definately a highlight for almost everyone that takes them. Glad you had a great trip.

3. kristinanddoug

kristinanddoug Cancun Party Expert Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Yup, that's exactly what we said in our trip report, couldn't agree with you more! The look on those other people's faces was priceless!

4. kimandkorri

kimandkorri Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0
    Nice report and glad you had a great experience. We did the Boobs Cruise earlier in the week and had a blast. Must agree it's always a hightlight of our trip and what a great place to meet people and have a party. Of course we have to give credit to wonderful host Steve along with Chinos, Omar and the rest of the staff. Can't wait till March 2012 and our next Boobs Cruise.

5. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Love that you had a great time..........see you in the future on another trip maybe.

6. Trish

Trish I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +675 / 0

Hoping I can make my holiday as memorable! Chinos or not everyone will remember Trish by her antics!

7. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Great to meet you Don and Orla - loved your accents!

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a Trip Report and for your kind words about the Boobs Cruise.

It is a long way from Ireland but hopefully you'll come back one day and we can do it all over again!

8. regdog

regdog Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Nice T R...Thanx for sharing

9. KnG-OKC

KnG-OKC Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Always great to hear others had as much fun as we did! Don and Orla, you both are beautiful people that know how to party, too! We will be staying in touch in hopes our paths will soon cross again!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice