trip report

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by heatseekers, Jul 26, 2009.

1. heatseekers

heatseekers Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Second time here, First time was Blue Bay. Stayed looking overlooking sexy pool, Like my first trip, people and staff were curtious, helpful, and hard working, great.. Loved the beach, didn't care for people leaving their towels on the pool chairs at 6am and not showing to the pool for hours. Shows contests and games were fun. Rooms and resort clean,, Our room, Bed and pillows were very hard and uncomfortable, floors were slippery, and no dressers or draws for clothes, had to live out of suitcase for the week which i didn't care for, closet had 5 hangers, not enough for weeks worth of stuff when theres no where else for your stuff. Dining, didn't care for the new format on reservations for diner, very hard to get better prime time reservations, extra charges on a number of the dinners (what happened to allinclusive?) and found the food to be only ok. The good still outweighed the bad and believe i'll be back at somepoint. Overall I'd rate Temptation at 7.5 to 8,, Blue Bay I rated 9 to 9.5..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice