Trip Report with Pics

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Cancun_bound, Mar 16, 2007.

1. Cancun_bound

Cancun_bound Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cancun 2007 Trip Report – Woooooooo Hooooooooo!!!

This trip was one for the record books. The CC Party was the highlight of the trip and the weather in Cancun was perfect. So, without further ado and for those of you who are impatient (Fletch), here are the pics http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n58/cancun_bound/Cancun 2007/ and the report:

Day 1: March 10, 2007
    My buddy Jim and I arrived at the St. Louis airport at 7am for our flight to Miami. Made it to Miami, changed planes, and ended up stuck on the runway for an hour and a half because the airport in Cancun was so busy with incoming flights that we couldn’t take off. Finally arrived in Cancun about 5:30pm, got picked up by Brandt’s service, and got to the Park Royal and checked-in by 6:30pm. The Park Royal is an awesome hotel located across the street from La Isla with one of the best beaches in Cancun. It has two identical buildings side by side shaped somewhat like pyramids. Also has a small Mayan ruin on the grounds. I highly recommend the Park Royal to anyone.

After we checked-in and found our room, we made our way to dinner at the hotel where we met up with two girls from Maryland who had a suite with a hot tub on their balcony. We headed out to the Corona Bar with the girls for a few hours and then made our way back to the hotel for a hot tub party in their room with loads of rum flowing. A successful first night. :wink: :shock: :wink:

Day 2: March 11, 2007
    Got up around 10am, grabbed a quick shower and breakfast, and then headed down to the hotel pool for some drinks. Mingled around the pool and met a ton of people staying at the hotel. Spent all day lounging around the pool and on the beach.

Headed in around 3pm and grabbed a nap and shower before heading down for dinner and then on to the dock at the old Fat Tuesday’s for the CC Party. Met Steve and Jannet, Dennis, Jason and Linz, Andrew, and the rest of the crew assembled for the party. We all boarded the boat and the alcohol began flowing freely. Pancho the MC and the boat’s crew couldn’t have done a better job or been more fun. Jess from Canada (the birthday girl) got hugs from all of the gents, some of us going back for seconds and thirds. The goofy games began with beer drinking contests and sexy legs contests for the ladies.

We docked near the party zone and a nice charter was awaiting us. We all boarded and headed for Carlos & Charlie’s where they had yards and a great buffet awaiting our arrival. As Steve noted in his report, the CC crew was having the most fun in the entire place. Table dancing and body shots ensued. The madness continued at Carlos & Charlie’s where some of us were lucky enough to incorporate some hot girls into our group!

We lost a few as we then headed for Senor Frogs, but we did gain some hot girls. Somewhere along the line, my buddy split for the hotel and I was left with a hot girl from Nebraska and her friend. People scattered out at Frogs, which was packed and pure madness. After the girl I was with was dragged off to her hotel by her friend :( , I met back up with Jess and her friend from Canada and some of the Swedes. We eventually found Dennis and Andrew after their adventure with the Swedes. Eventually, Dennis and I were left to hold down the fort and we watched the wet t-shirt contest and then headed to Slices to finish off the night. I can’t say it enough, but a big THANK YOU goes out to Steve and his lovely wife for putting together one helluva party!

Upon arriving at Slices, Dennis and I proceeded to drink a share for those who couldn’t join us (including you Fletchman) and enjoy the lovely ladies dancing on the bar. I eventually headed out around 3:30am and on my way back to the hotel, ran into the Maryland girls from the hot tub party the night before. Once again, I ended up at their suite for yet another hot tub party and to watch the sunrise. :wink: :wink:

Day 3: March 12, 2007
    Left the Maryland girls’ room about 8am and headed back to my room for a shower and nap. Headed down to the pool for drinks with my buddy and again spent the day mingling around the pool and beach and enjoying the “scenery.” :D

After dinner and a short nap, my buddy and I headed out to the Corona Bar to meetup with Dennis, Jess and her friend from Canada, and some of the German and Swedish guys. After a few drinks at Corona, we all packed up and headed to Slices for some more drinks. We left Slices and debated about where to go, finally settling on Daddy Rock. The place was packed and really rocking. We all drank it up and danced for a good while. Eventually, Jess and her friend went off with the Swedish guys and Dennis and I ended up back at Slices holding down the fort – hey, it’s a dirty job, but Dennis and I were up to it. Dennis and I eventually parted sometime around 4am and I made my drunken way back to the hotel for some sleep.

Day 4: March 13, 2007
    My buddy and I hit up La Isla for a change before we again ended up at the pool bar drinking the day away. I made my way to the room about 5pm for a nap and shower before we headed down to grab dinner and head out for the night.

We met up again with Dennis at Slices and Harry (Surfboy) also joined us. We drank tons there, did a conga line, and danced with some hot girls. I grabbed a girl from Arizona as we all were headed to the City. My buddy got pissed off by one of the guys working the door and disappeared into the night, and the girls decided they didn’t want to do the City so I parted ways with Dennis and Harry and headed to Corona Bar with the girls. We partied there until two of the girls headed to their hotel. We eventually found my buddy again and he disappeared with the girl from Arizona’s friend. The girl from Arizona and I picked up a bottle of rum and headed back for my hotel.

Day 5: March 14, 2007
    Didn’t roll out of bed until noon on this day and again headed for the pool bar where I spent the day relaxing and preparing for the night when me and my buddy headed out to Pat O’Brien’s for the Mardi Gras party. We again met up with Dennis and spent the night drinking as much as we could get. The place was an absolute madhouse and getting a drink from the open bar was an adventure. Danced with a really hot, really drunk girl who kept flashing me for beads. :shock: :D :wink: I could have killed her friend when she dragged her off into the night. :cry:

Dennis ran into Jason and Linz and Shauny and Kristi while waiting for drinks, but we never did see them again. My buddy and I eventually parted with Dennis about 3am and headed for the hotel to get a few hours sleep before we had to leave.

Day 6: March 15, 2007
    Got up after about 4 hours sleep, threw everything into the suitcases, and headed down to say goodbye to the beach. Checked-out and hopped into our van for the sad ride to the airport. Finally made it back to St. Louis about 9pm only to find that my buddy’s luggage had been lost somewhere (it has since been found and is on its way to him). Made it home in Illinois about 10:30pm and am now suffering from a severe case of Cancun withdrawal. Now, let’s all get hyped for 2008!!!

2. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sounds like a great trip!!!

Glad you had fun!!!

3. java

java Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    good times man,thanks for sharing

4. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    not gonna lie man, i got goosebumps looking at the photos and reading the tr......the best part was at the end....get ready for 08 wooooooooooooooooooo i am already so stoked

great report/pics

5. Cancun_bound

Cancun_bound Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It was a helluva trip, but we needed the Fletchman. The madness shall continue in '08 Woooooooooo Hooooooooo

6. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    it will be even more insane w/ the ol fletchster next year.....hopefully this trip will motivate everyone to go back for one last go round

7. Cancun_bound

Cancun_bound Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It would take drastic measures for me to miss Cancun 2008.

8. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ill start the knocking on wood now

9. carrie77

carrie77 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Awesome! Good to hear you had such a great trip. You got some nice pictures, too.

10. Billy

Billy Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sweet pics!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice