Trip Report – What Every Newbie Needs To Know (and Every Veteran Wants To Hear)

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Neverfales, Dec 13, 2017.

1. Meezyramdeezy

Meezyramdeezy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +54 / 0
    Thank you for that review. Well done.

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Fantastic trip report. Welcome to the cult! My only regret is you didn't discover TTR years ago.

Well written, entertaining, criticisms where applicable but delivered politely. Reminds me I really should go through the last 20 pages or so and move the trip reports to the reviews forum.

A couple of comments about the Boobs Cruise:

This is actually legit, we have a great relationship with Premier now since we bought in and some of the higher ups came on the Boobs Cruise several times and loved it. I don't really mind where the balance payment comes from, as long as it comes from somewhere :) So, if Premier offer you $100 towards the boobs cruise feel free to take them up on it if you feel it worth your time.

We don't, it never gets old. Both myself and Jannet, Ents team and boat crew love working on the boobs cruise. When I'm stood on the dock waiting for the boat to come in to pick us up and the music starts it gives me goose bumps every time - and I've done over 500 cruises now.

Re transportation, as others mentioned USA Transfers is probably the most popular option with the regulars. You can book them right through this site for $55 round trip:
    Cancun Airport Transfers | Private Service with USA Transfers

Many thanks once again for the great report and we look forward to you returning again and again!

(Hope you don't mind I re-posted this in our FB group. So much negativity there recently I thought your report perfect to redress the balance.)

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  3. Neverfales

Neverfales Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +580 / 1
    Likewise, Kyle and Jen. Thanks so much for all you've done for this site. We've read just about everything you've posted and always appreciate the time you take to answer questions from other users. You're true TTR all-stars.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Neverfales

Ratings:
    +580 / 1
    Happy to help in any way I can, Steve. Thanks again for the work you do. Can't wait to return next year.

5. H2Hideaway

H2Hideaway Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0
    This trip report describes exactly why you can't "have just one Lays potato chip"!! TTR is the bag of chips and once you've had your first taste, you keep coming back for more! Brilliant report!!

6. Dave N Sheila

Dave N Sheila Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    Neverfales your first trip review was exactly what we would have said! We just got back last night and we are hooked. On one of the threads someone commented about booking their next trip on the last day they are leaving and the wife was doing just that. From what I have gathered from the wife we will be back down sometime in March. This was our first trip we were TTR virgins and well now it has been popped and we are becoming repeaters. We bought into the Premier package couldn't be happier. We might have crossed paths without actually meeting a time or two.

7. Neverfales

Ratings:
    +580 / 1
    Thanks so much, Dave and Sheila. I'd love to hear more about your decision to buy into Premier. I can't say it's something I can definitely afford right now, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't considering it.

8. EFish

EFish Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +485 / 0
    I absolutely loved reading this. can't wait to go back for our 2nd trip in June!

9. Chanell

Chanell Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    oh my goodness!!!! i fucking loved EVERY word!!!!! this was hilarious and spot on all at the same time...i loved every drop of dry humor!!! these people are my new best friends!!! when the hell are you going back???? @Neverfales

10. Warren&Vicky

Warren&Vicky Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +159 / 0
    What an amazing trip report and glad you enjoyed yourselves thank you for taking the time to post this. One of the best trip reports we have read on this site or any site about TTR!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice